Season 2 Boss Information

I may have to throw them earlier then, because cannot seem to get them off before they nail my heroes. Bam!

I do great through mob waves and no need really for any mats at all, itā€™s that darn boss stage

Try to get fully charged into the boss wave, fire your specials, do a little bit of tile damage and then nuke their remaining health down.

They wonā€™t cast at all.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try that. I have been pretty much doing that. I figure iā€™ll Never make it to Ursina at this rate! :joy:

Note: I am using

Li: Max + T1
Red Hood: 3/30
BT: Max + T6
Guardian Jackal: 4/29
Wu: Max + T3

Maybe I should switch my heroes up. I do have Melendor Max + 6, Rigard 4/38, Grimm Max + 6, Hansel 4/60 and Frida 3/30

No, Ursl has far toooooo much health to nuke her away. Sheā€™s like a titan. Hard took me about an hour throwing tiles at her and needed two attempts.

1 Like

Oh. I know about her and nuking. Itā€™s a whittle away thing every 5. No mats for her. Will have to rethink heroes for her too. I have LJ and Leo too just not above 550 on either one

1 Like

Try Hans and 4 healersā€¦

For Ursula or for 27/9?

27/9 nuke and mana control
27/10 heal and high def

Riposte can help, toi.

2 Likes

I have not a single darn reposte hero. Quite frustrating at times

Thanks Olmor. I got sidetracked by my alliance members asking questions about some other things and just getting back here now.

I did manage to finish S2 27/9 and just carpet bombed going into boss stage. I just hate to do that. Iā€™d rather figure a way to avoid that but these combined boss specials were tough and rather than keep repeating this level, I did just that. Dragons and Bombs basically and mana and heal but did not need those much.

Time to regroup and focus on the long battle and setting enough time for it to give Ursina a good spanking.

1 Like

Just ended season 2 normal:
Belith +6
Rigard 3/29
Wu Kong 4/67
Wilbur 4/46
Grimm +5

Wu Kong was terrible idea, misses is crucial for second part so I used his skill only 2-3 times. It was hard and not fast, but 3 heroes (with 3 ressurection scrolls) survived.

3 Likes

amazing My first effort. all health. all healths. minor antidotes. Mikki, Justice, Anzogh , Evelyn, onatel.
got halfway thru Titan Ursena before I died.
you have done it with 4 stars.
I donā€™t have Proteusā€¦ what sub with Āæ
I will read the other thread and see where that gets me for ideas

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: :trident: End of an Era: Atlantis Season 2 Final Stages Releasing ā€” FAQ & Discussion