Season 2 Boss and Monster mission III appeared then vanished

When province 7 opened up, I had already completed the prior missions to kill undead privateers and stegosaurians, and saw a new pair of missions appeared.

Then it disappeared. (Before I found any of those monsters or bosses; I forgot which ones they were.)

Is this a bug?

If it matters, I have yet to complete the 100 magical night stages mission.

1 Like

They removed those, since there were mistakes on those. Like avatar, which already had been in those missions and enemies, which aren’t there yet.

2 Likes

Ok, kinda makes sense. If I recall correctly, the number needed was looking pretty excessive and not something I would bother farming for the avatars, unless I wanted to farm it on a daily basis, so my level of concern for it is fairly low, compared to the confusion about the teaser.

1 Like

Thanks for the question, I was wondering the same thing and was about to contact SG :wink:. It would be sad to get the same avatar for all of the work required.

1 Like

Would be a lot of work hunting for monsters that aren’t out yet lol think that was biggest issue in my opinion

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.