Season 1 World Map (Karemdol)

I guess you are familiar with this one.

20 Likes

Nice work! :slightly_smiling_face:

I see a lake at sea level surrounded by mountains.
The mountains have way too many peaks.
There are no hills.
This doesn’t look like Earth.

Agreed, clearly a different planet with much more active plate tectonics. And magic…

1 Like

…and the seasson 2? When???

1 Like

Quick question. Did anyone’s first thought be to turn it into a Risk map? Or is that my own mental weirdness?

My friends and I play LOTR Risk all the time. I love that map. I need to get my friends hooked on E&P…

Ok, now I sound like a drug dealer

4 Likes

For me it is more looking like a Smallworld map ! if you enjoyed Risk you will fall in love of this game xD

There are various Map puzzle available, that allow kids to learn the map as if they play a puzzle. I recently bought a map puzzle from RK Cart. It is simple yet fun to play with. Not only kids who like the map, but also who are not good at geography can enjoy playing with it. It is made of sturdy material and looks really stylish. U guys should definitely give it a try. For more details, click the link below: https://goo.gl/gjfvnY

No more Orichalcum Seadragon avatar, @Pois1?

Sorry if I’m resurrecting an old topic, but I stumbled across this in the shop last week…

Screenshot_20200418-161518_Empires

I don’t think I’ve heard the land of Season 1 mentioned by name anywhere else in the game.

2 Likes

Got it, I use it as a background from time to time.
Changed my forum avatar to Owl because I love the owl so much :slight_smile:

1 Like