Season 1 Heroes In Atlantis Summons

Who else agrees that there are enough season 2 heroes released now that season 1 heroes should be completely removed from the Atlantis summons?

I can get the season 1 heroes all month from the other summons and TC20. The 3.5 day Atlantis summon should be season 2 heroes + the 2 returning HotM only. So sick of getting all these season 1 duplicates that I see constantly.

It also costs more gems then the season 1 summons, so I shouldn’t be getting what I get from the season 1 summons.

3 Likes

I suppose it depends how frequently you Summon, and how many duplicates you have.

Personally, I’m happy to have the chance while summoning in Atlantis to get my first Caedmon, Kiril, Joon, Sartana, Marjana, Elena, Lianna, or Magni; or a second Grimm or Boldtusk.

And I was happy to get my only Wu Kong from last month’s Atlantis.

For me, it works out well that I have a shot at any of those heroes in addition to Ariel and Frida that I’m most hoping for, plus the possibility of another Proteus, and the very tiny chance at Tarlak.

But if you already have Summoned a lot and have fewer heroes you’re after, the inclusion of Season 1 heroes in the mix is obviously unappealing.

1 Like

I understand your point, but all I’m saying is we already have so many methods to get the season 1 heroes and can do so at any time. However, right now there are only 3 and a half days per month for a chance at a season 2 hero. I was very happy to pull Lianna during last month’s Atlantis summon, but technically I could have got her at any other time with any of the other summons or TC. It should have been a season 2 5* as that is what I was pulling for, that is what is advertised, and that is what most want. They water it down with season 1 heroes to dilute the pool making it hard to get a season 2 hero on purpose trying to get more money and that IMO is a bunch of crap.

I don’t mind dropping money for a chance at a new hero and I do fully understand it’s a chance and not a guarantee, but if I’m trying for a season 1 hero I’ll do a regular summon at any other time of the month. When I do the limited time Atlantis summon I don’t want a bunch of those others that I could try for at any time.

1 Like

Right, this makes sense to me.

We just have different preferences on it.

I’d rather summon for both at the same time, because given my limited budget and summoning, I’m better off having a shot at a wider variety of heroes at once than risking getting more duplicates of Season 2 heroes.

The presence of both is actually a notable part of why I summon mostly on Atlantis, and pay more to do so.

Which one is more appealing for someone is going to depend on summoning habits and hero needs.

1 Like

This would be nice only if they changed the odds of getting the heroes.

The big risk there is that you would get a TON of duplicate 3*

I agree with @zephyr1.
I save my gems for Atlantis so I can get

1. old and new Hotm
  2. season 2 heroes
  3. season 1 heroes
  4. the chest full of goodies

And lots of feeders

I don’t want to split the S1 heroes as I still don’t have all the snipers and I wouldn’t just do a s1 pull only

1 Like

I’d like to see a further reduction in probabilities of S1 heroes but they should be in there as there are some great ones that would be valuable to a new player.