Search function in the roster

Sometimes I’m trying to see if I have a particular hero or even just want to skip to a particular hero and am forced to scroll through many heroes or order by alphabet to find them. But wouldn’t it be nice if there was a search function so we could pull up a hero immediately? Not sure if this is just me who would find this feature useful :thinking:

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

@PlayForFun sorry just checking how come this was merged into the topic “trading between players” as my idea/request was relating to a search function which is a different thing?

1 Like

Only this single post is moved there:

This post is talked about different than your idea.

Your idea topic is still here.

2 Likes

Sorry I got confused, please disregard my previous comment and thanks for clarifying! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Search function is a good idea

Adding scrolling buttons to go straight to the bottom….while leveling up would be a great help…. Like it has been done in the roster section.

3 Likes

Agree! I actually created this idea in a separate topic, smart minds think alike :wink:

3 Likes

Bravo…. & agree about that smart point :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can a search box be added? The scroll button only goes to the extreme top or bottom. With the number of heroes increasing, it is getting very time consuming to find the heroes i want to work on.

1 Like