Sead: Tsssssssdf

If I’m the swing vote next election, you can bet i won’t vote until i can spend 24 hours liking every single post in the forum if i so choose

2 Likes

This is one of my Vegas husbands! The other was wearing the same mask and red jumpsuit.

Are you saying they weren’t @_John_Doe and @Rigs?

Who have I married then?

2 Likes

It’s a tease

It reverts back to unliked after a few minutes

I do the same. All the time. Idk which annoys me more. The forum telling me i cant like more posts, or me forcing the forum to tell me i can’t like more posts

2 Likes

@zephyr1

Are there any consequences to a forum account being flagged multiple times other than the flagged posts not showing up?

3 Likes

That one is definitely boolz

The hood is a dead giveaway

1 Like

gasp :open_mouth:

My likes are disappearing. The cake is a lie!

5 Likes

You’re almost 50% past the Read Posts requirement, so you might actually read more than you think.

3 Likes

As far as i can tell

No

1 Like

I disagree! I think @zephyr1 should actually go for a “I’ll merge ALL @Kayo’s threads into a Kayozord thread!

3 Likes

I don’t want to overload the board with likes, otherwise I’d be all in.

3 Likes

oh good grief, I need help.

P.S. I think it may be because I click to unhide all the no-no posts, or more likely due to the past week in Alliance recruitment. Fairly sure that’s a lot of posts.

3 Likes

There is no road to success without excess

1 Like

Lol thanks for reading my work

4 Likes

Should this thread be retitled to “Ask a Mod”?

4 Likes

Should be retitled Vote For Kayo since zephyr let us down

3 Likes

The other was wearing the very same thing, just taller and seemed more athletic.

1 Like

While we’re keeping @zephyr1 busy here, someone should be over at the 15 post thread cranking out numbers…

5 Likes

I’m sorry all, the forum won’t let me like your posts anymore. But I know there are websites that will allow me to become an ordained minister to officiate your weddings.

3 Likes

Other people browse the gossip rags in the supermarket check out, but not I.
And by golly this forum is better than those pertaining to my steam library… zzZZZ.

2 Likes

I’m 4’9" and bit round so think u got the wrong guy

2 Likes