Sead: Tsssssssdf

There isn’t really such a thing as deletion for Forum posts with the way the software works.

There’s only hidden (which anyone can see by clicking on it, even without logging in), or visible only to Staff and moderators. That’s true even for edit history of posts.

I in fact spend hours every day saving your posts in my scrapbook kept in my Shrine of @Rigs.

A lock of your hair would really complete the Shrine for me. :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

That is highly encouraged here! You’re in the right place

Hair from where?..

20whatthe…

1 Like

I was hoping so. I was afraid I might have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

2 Likes

I have always suspected you did that, Z!

You can have him and Boolz now! I’m filing for divorce after a 10-days Las Vegas Wedding.

These guys just don’t get me!

2 Likes

Hate when that happens

Lol boolz i can see as a surprise

With me, you knew from the beginning I’m not more than a pretty face

1 Like

What qualifies as a “read” post? If I just whizz past everything does that count? Or does the screen have to stop on each post?

1 Like

Stupid forum keeps telling me I’ve reached the maximum number of likes. What, I’m not allowed to like 1000 things? Maybe I like 10,000 things. Maybe I like 100,000,000 things. Who is forum to judge what I can and cannot like?

Apparently I’m not allowed to “like” anything for 17 more hours. So I’m just supposed to hate everything until tomorrow.

4 Likes

Wait? WHAT?

Do you have a pretty face? The guy I married in Vegas was wearing a Dalí mask, I never really saw his face. :scream:

3 Likes

I’m not sure, but I imagine it must be in the Discourse.org documentation somewhere.

2 Likes

That has been a long time complaint

I voted for zeph to become mod hoping he would make big changes, unfortunately he has not changed that one

1 Like

What’s not pretty about Dali?

2 Likes

Does reading the discourse documentation count as read posts? :laughing:

3 Likes

I should have read his post first.

2 Likes

I needed something to run for re-election on.

3 Likes

Actually, yes, but only for the Discourse Forum. :laughing:

1 Like

You can run on the platform that you won’t merge Kayo’s recruiting threads. As self-appointed Voice of the forum, I can assure you, the people will rejoice.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure scrolling past at breakneck speed counts, else I wouldn’t have gotten the title at some point.

2 Likes

Also I keep liking posts even though the forum says I can’t like any more. Are these counting as actual likes or is the forum just leading me on?

5 Likes