Scroll of Alteration

I’m not impressed by it either tbh.

A tornado does basically the same thing (possibly better result), and it’s far cheaper to craft one.

2 Likes

Better your gems than mine. Thanks @KLinMayhem!

2 Likes

Scrolls of alteration can be very powerful, 188K and 172k hit:

10 Likes

Not worth the 3.4 million ham and 2 million iron spent in battle items for those 2 hits.

9 Likes

Fully agree it’s not sustainable. It’s fun though to hit B loot with one hit on a 14 star :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I almost pooped my pants when I saw that video. Fun to watch, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Very fun to watch!!!

1 Like

Thank you KLinMayhem. Answered my question and saved me a Ton of Gems. :+1: :bearded_person:

I used the Scrolls of Alteration from PoV and obliterated my Titan Score

7 Likes

You used scrolls of alteration on a 2* titan? LoL

2 Likes

3* buddy and why not? they were free

2 Likes

I put a 142k hit on a 11* last night using the scroll…they are quite powerful.

2 Likes

worst kept secret in the game lol…my previous high was 235k on a 10* Rare and it was the only other time I used Scrolls.

I did wonder what Scroll of Alteration does so I used a couple and… still do!

I used one on a titan a couple days ago and, I have to say, was pretty satisfied by it as it indeed changed 5 random tiles into the strong colour against the titan, resulting in a very high titan score.

Today things have turned out very badly against a Kraken (blue titan, for those wondering) so I decided to put in a couple of scrolls.
Something was off: I kept combining blue tiles, with no help whatsoever on green.
Odd, but not impossible. But by the third scroll I had realized what was going on:
the scrolls were changing tiles to the same colour of the titan (blue), rather then the strong colour against the titan (green)

I do not have a video, as I don’t generally record my gaming sessions unless I think I’m gonna have a good reason, but now I’m wondering a couple things.

1. Was I drunk the day before yesterday when the scrolls were changing tiles into the strong colour against the titan?
  2. Was it a bug today?
  3. What does “5 random shields are transformed to match the target’s element” mean?
1 Like

At 1st I also did not mention this.
You maybe bring blue hero like Miki? If you did not TAP to green Hero, they will RNG tiles of our 5 available heroes colors, but if we TAP to green heroes like example Liana/Evelyn/Almur, we can get guarantee green tiles, not blue tiles which is come from Miki.

It means it will transform tiles to target element/color of our target hero, so if we do not TAP to the target, it will RNG to our 5 available heroes. If we bring all 5 green heroes, then it doesn’t matter, it will be guarantee green tiles.

Just like heal/mana pot, if we do not TAP to hero (target), then it will RNG one of any our 5 heroes.

2 Likes

Fun fact: I thought the target was your enemy.
It never went thru my mind that I had to “recite the scroll” on one of my heroes :sweat_smile:

So… am I supposed to tap the hero-of-the-colour-I-want before I use the scroll?
I’m sorry to ask, but these experiments are a bit pricey :sweat_smile:

If that is the case I have to say I don’t like it that much, what if my hero is charged and I don’t want to fire it?

I was forcefully changing tiles into blue because I had Isarnia and obviously wanted to max the number of green tiles right after I fired her…

I think, special skill does not activate if we are targetting for use of Scroll of Alteration (I’m not sure, but I will try with heal pot in farming, next time).
And I think 100% we use all our special skill 1st before using scroll of alteration.
Here is a sample:

EDIT:
Okay I already test, the special skill will not activate if we give target a battle items. Here is I have try to heal Hawkmoon.

Hawkmoon mana is fully charged, and I will try to give her as target items battle (heal pot).

She is healed +100, and skill is not activate.

Mana of Hawkmoon is still fully charged.

EDIT2: Tap Here to Auto Target or tap one of our heroes.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, jinbatsu :slightly_smiling_face:

All I know is with Scrolls of Alteration I smashed my best Titan score by miles. So in the right situation they are insane.

Ahahaha, loved your comment!