Scream if you're winning – Add Iconic Horror Stars and Halloween Monsters as Heroes

Matchmaking at it’s best,lol…

Halloween heros would be great to see.

4 Likes

Sorry I just noticed your name as Tara I’m sorry for the ignorance

1 Like

I know and yes I can…lol Australia? Nice.

@Wintergreensupreme, you may be interested in this discussion as well

Scream if you're winning – Add Iconic Horror Stars and Halloween Monsters as Heroes

@zephyr1, @Rook, @Garanwyn, @Kerridoc
Possible merge?

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Some adult only gore effects would be very cool, too.

1 Like

You can find me at Line!
@ghuleh

2 Likes

Sorry but not a leather face fan and I hate when he is placed in the same category as Jason, Micheal, or Freddy. Leather Face belongs in the same category as Bates. Just a glorified zero killer. That was loosely based on a a urban legend from Wisconsin. But a leprechaun or a doll from the puppet master or pin head now we are talking.

1 Like

How about this classic. Don’t know about you, but to me, that :poop: is scary!

2 Likes

Sweet but I think there is a similar guy on here

But we could do Gremlins

1 Like

3 star gremlins would resemble Bauchen, who kinda also reminds me of Shrek and we’ve totally left the horror movies now :man_facepalming:

Depending on how it’s drawn. It may also resemble Skittlesskull. Most horror monsters would be tough trying fit into a middle age setting. Then again some they have a robot. Lol

Do you check your line message much? Are you also Satan’s Angel

2 Likes

No I’m not Satans anything and I dont see you on line. (?) Been looking

Just ghuleh or do I have to use the @

Are you with an alliance? If so which one?

Ultra Force… “Chains”

Sorry… just ghuleh. I don’t know if anything else has to be put . New to the line app.

I’m weird, so I would love to see my #1 Halloween character, Dr. Frank-N-Furter from The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Special Skill: Snap Attack, lol.

2 Likes