Scores/Summons/Farming NERFED...The Ridiculous Update Thread

@Olmor, a new entry for your catalogue…

Anyway, in the last update notes, the Devs state that they have added:

General optimisations and improvements

Aka NERFING EVERYTHING

Since the last update, have you noticed the following:

• Wu Kong misses are now at 110%
  • Titan loot only drops minor healing potion and an empty bag of crisps, even when I A+ a rare 11* Sprinkle Sloth
  • the AI now plans co-ordinated attacks on my best hero. As what constitutes ‘best’ is subjective, I can only assume that ‘General Optimization’ includes access to my phone’s camera and microphone.

@bruno @kitten @olmor @kayo @nevarmaor @FabulaSumus @Hrairoo … have you noticed similar shenanigans?

17 Likes

If only it would have be just that…

I were to defeat a Guinevere, letting her with 1 HP when due to the new update (surprize raids rule: tag team) she left the team for Randy Orton that casted his RKO (outta nowhere), dealing 300 damage to my best attackers and stunning them for 4 rounds.

I lost that raid…

9 Likes

Well he is the Apex Predator…what ya gonna do?

4 Likes

Ridiculous Nerfing added :partying_face:

5 Likes

I do believe the board generating algorithm has been optimized to only allow cascades when the last opponent is already dead in that wave. I can’t recall a cascade that actually hit anyone since the update.

6 Likes

I have also seen some new younger titans to fight. Same stats but half the loot. One I believe was called Nightwing or something similar.

4 Likes

My bank account got nerfed, too.

:wink:

13 Likes

I’m very relived to see this topic raised. It’s about time! The version currently running on my sad excuse of a phone is so badly nerfed it only bears the slightest resemblance with the game I once started playing.

So JBs titan drops an empty bag of crisps ey? Luxury I say! I get a cold cuppa without milk, sugar or tea. In a cracked cup!

I won’t get started on the boards, for fear of not being able to stop. Just lemme tell ya - it’s all off colour cascades and never on the weak spot. Easily proven by me rarely getting enough purple to charge Kunchen, who comes along on all raids, in time to cleanse the nasty GM tanks from my innocent lineup. It happens I lose raids! Unacceptable.

My chests bring crap, which is not new, but I dare say even crappier. We’re talking cold gravel. Except for when I find unfarmables in there but those are truly exceptions, only proving the rule of general crappiness.

Also, the villagers dragging their feet around in my stronghold appear even more listless and lethargic than before. They still can’t be bothered with researches in the lodge, and instead keep sneakily off colour feeding my lvl 40+ heroes 1* for all my hams - must be them, I’d never be so silly.

6 Likes

Serious sarcasm keeps the world turning and there always will be someone who feels harmed by such words.

Speech is a powerful weapon.

2 Likes

Oddly enough, yes.

I hit a titan for 40k, then on the next hit, with the exact same team, I hit it for 12k.

I don’t understand the cloak and daggers. If the devs want to nerf, just say so, so I can get on with my life accordingly.

5 Likes

It’s not meant in a sarcastic way; rather self-depreciative, tounge in cheek. I blame my upbringing and heritage for being unable to take myself too seriously. It’s all them Brits!

2 Likes

Mate, you’re lucky to get cloaks and daggers after this update.

I’ve been getting anoraks and tea spoons

5 Likes

I got orb of magic and compass today (A 6* rare and 5/5 titans quest). What I’m doing wrong?

3 Likes

I hear you.

And how about a few more take up some building apprenticeships or at least hall a bit of iron to the site?

3 Likes

You’re hearing voices in your head too? :grin:

2 Likes

Lucky. I get old newspapers and broken toothpicks.

3 Likes

Hey maybe the toothpicks are the first shard pieces :laughing:

10,000,000 make one wooden sword

4 Likes

This is true. I have attempted to adapt and overcome, using all my wily wits to evade the eye of the RNG. However, as soon as I switched Wu with Tarlak…I have been overwhelmed with yellow tiles.

Now normally I would post sufficient photographic evidence of this putsch, but alas, I cannot. The update has infiltrated my phone with an insidiously swift execution, and sabotaged the internal memory on my device. Not enough storage!? I dare say this is a sinister plot indeed.

4 Likes

Get some tape and glue on the next titan and you’ve got yourself some pretty nice streetcurb toothpick boats on a rainy day and paper mache.

2 Likes

I could build myself one sweet porcupine hero. He’ll stabby stab you AND clean out your teeth. Easier to ID in the morgue that way.

I think I’ll call him Pete.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings