Scarlett - Gormek - Lancelot - Colen?

Doubt which red to climb next

Scarlett - Gormek - Lancelot - Colen (To use raids, Titans, Defense, in general) I say the most valuable hero

I already have BT 4.70 Gormek 3.60 and Scarlett 2.39 Colen and lancelot nvl 1.1

I need a friend to work with BT :sorriso:

I vote for Lancelot, his special is very good in my humble opinion.

What does the rest of your team look like?

Scarlett has high tile damage and she’s fast. Lance hits hard and helps with mana regeneration. Both are good. Gormek has a good defense debuff, but doesn’t hit as hard. Kelile has good damage and DoT. Both are okay.

My vote is either Lance or Scarlett

I like Scarlett best for her tile damage and fast mana but if you don’t have any defense debuffers, gormek is worth considering to pair with boldtusk.

Scarlett. BT and Lance have the same buff, they don’t stack. Slow heroes are in a bad spot so no to Colen. Gormek is probably the worst of the ramming pulverizer trio, and you can find an armor debuff in a lot of places.

I guess I better wait for Atlantis portal who knows Wilbur or another fire hero, really Scarlet and Lance are fragile. Thanks for the advice, my friends, you are special. :slight_smile:

The priority is always a defence debuff - Gormek, Tiburtus, Grimm. After that think about others. Since you’ve got BT I would go for Gormek. BT + Gormek will given you much more than BT + Lancelot/Scarlett

I would have said Gormek but now you can try to get Wilbur…
for titans Id go with Sir Lancelot while for general purposes as farming Scarlett could be better.

They are not that great for defenses but they are definitely ok for raid attacks.

If you don’t have a debuffer (Grimm, Tiburtus) yet, definitely go for Gormek.

If you’re looking for a more solid defense, and only that, go for Colen.

If you’re looking for a versatile hero against titans and in raids, go for Scarlett. She hits fast and hard, and has an attack debuf.

Lancelot looks cool on paper but he’s squishy, and half his special is wasted if you pair him with Boldtusk. A niche case for him would be two slow heroes by his side, making the best out of his mana buff. But working with the slows isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

Don’t count on Scarlett, she’s being killed to easy. Unless you only rely on her tiles.
She was my first 4* red hero - waste of hidden blades :frowning:

I guess I better wait for Atlantis portal who knows Wilbur or another fire hero, really Scarlet and Lance are fragile. Thanks for the advice, my friends, you are special :slight_smile: