Scariest heroes in the game

Freya freaks me out.

Agree with many above and adding my 2 cents : ameonna, possessed zombie child
Gobbler and skrekok are just fugly
Agwe and edd look like psychos

2 Likes

I always found Athena deeply unsettling for similar reason. A six-year-old face on a 20-year-old body.

3 Likes

Nobody names Sartana? So you like her look!? This is scary ā€¦ :crazy_face:

1 Like

Scariest hero of the game for me is SG. :thinking:.
And one more, me still shivers whenever i see Aife. :slightly_smiling_face:.
And Jabs and Protues.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t help that during the Christmas Event every time you viewed the offers Buddy would come out of nowhere right at you before going to the side. It was like ā€œyeah, Iā€™ve seen this movie, Iā€™m outā€¦ā€. Still the freakiest thing Iā€™ve seen playing this game.

3 Likes

Without any doubt Magni:

Magni looks like a hero that was designed and drawn by a trainee on his first day at SG.
And after the good old 90s style muscles where finished, the trainee tried his best on drawing hands.

The second trainee saw this messed up potatoe and drew a bad helmet and an oversized sword to cover everything.
ā€¦ oh just 5 minutes left before i am leaving for lunchā€¦ better quickly draw the worst shield ever to cover up the other hand.
(It does not even match the color of his armguard, or the reflection angleā€¦ woah!!)

Even the cloak was getting well done on Magnis neck, but sadly the time ran out again an they justā€¦ scribbled some red thing behind him.

If you ask meā€¦THAT is the definition of scaryā€¦ the costume would have been fully sufficent to change his optical style, because normal people cant look at such cruel graphic design of original magni :laughing:

7 Likes

Agree. Heā€™s completely awful. Scary and ugly in the same time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised Grimm hasnā€™t come up. He looks like a beefed up Death with horns. Also, C.Balthazar and Tyrum.

2 Likes

itā€™s got to be Skadiā€¦ and the scary thing is iā€™ve took home worse than Skadi on a Saturday night after a few cheeky beers :flushed::boxing_glove:

4 Likes

Just watch out that they dont kill your little minion, that could be a nasty stack (for life) :unamused:

3 Likes

True. And she also looks 4-5 months pregnant.

1 Like

The League of Vilaines heroes are on top! Karnov is number one.

1 Like

Buddy and his Xmas offer animation is the most unsettling thing ever.
Surprised noone mentioned Ariel. Thereā€™s something awfully wrong in her figure, her left wrist, her expression. Thatā€™s haunting.
Iā€™m also surprised iā€™ve never noticed anything wrong with Pixie. After reading the comment above i went to look better andā€¦ those feet. Why.

1 Like

Natalya:
The hero with the most revealed body parts in the game