Scabbards, Boots & co - ascension list?

I know the list for ascending with the rarest materials. But I failed to find one that lists the necessary 3* mats that you can loot from the map. I usually use the world energy now to farm on 8-7 cause I really need the recruits, but that of course means I will not be getting any of the 3* items. Now I wonder how many I would actually potentially need? I don’t have heroes on the proper levels to check it in-game and I don’t know if any such chart exists elsewhere, failed to find it.

What I gathered is:

Battle manuals:
Blue 4* from 2 to 3 [3] (maaaaybe, idk)
Blue 4* from 3 to 4 [3]
Blue 5* from 1 to 2 [3]
Blue 5* from 2 to 3 [3]

Chain mails:
Red 4* from 2 to 3 [3] (maaaaybe, idk)
Red 4* from 3 to 4 [3]
Red 5* from 1 to 2 [3]
Red 5* from 2 to 3 [3]

Yellow 4* from 2 to 3 [3] (maaaaybe, idk)
Yellow 4* from 3 to 4 [3]
Yellow 5* from 1 to 2 [3]
Yellow 5* from 2 to 3 [3]

Scabbards:
Green 4* from 2 to 3 [3] (maaaaybe, idk)
Green 4* from 3 to 4 [3]
Green 5* from 1 to 2 [3]
Green 5* from 2 to 3 [3]

Purple 4* from 2 to 3 [3] (maaaaybe, idk)
Purple 4* from 3 to 4 [3]
Purple 5* from 1 to 2 [3]
Purple 5* from 2 to 3 [3]

Tall boots:
Green 4* 2 to 3 [2] (maybe possibly if it follows the same pattern)
Green 5* 1 to 2 [2]
???

Are these items used to ascend 4s from 2 to 3? How about 5 1 to 2? Are they used to max out 3* guys? :thinking: Is there a chart somewhere I simply failed to find?

I don’t currently have a 4 going to 3 but heres a 5 to 2

You’re going to need them but I honestly cannot recall the last time I farmed for them. You’ll be swimming in this stuff soon enough.

I thought I was swimming in it, but I’m actually sitting on 19 boots, 23 chains, 28 scabbards and 28 books and I realized they may be needed more than it seems. Hence why I felt like checking it :slight_smile:

On a side note: lol 1200 daggers. Talk about a useful item, huh :smiley: Wish we could make troops out of these!

That’s probably enough to not have to actively farm for them. They drop in chests and quests often enough to sustain you. And yeah… Those daggers, wish I could trade them in :slight_smile:

I would love to see a more comprehensive list of ascension requirements as well. I keep track of the heroes I have but I still don’t have a 5*.

I (auto)farm 12.9 for recruits where I also get this ascension trash that seemed rare less than two weeks ago lol. You need 2xBoots + 3xScabbard/Book/Chainmail per ascension.

I know there is a chart for the final ascension of both 4* and 5*. Not sure for the earlier ascensions.

Have you asked @Coppersky?

Here’s that 4/5* chart:

Also, from ages ago, Mai’s “List of where to find stuff”: