Saying level 1 and they're level 7

My yellow troops are level 7 but playing war it’s saying level 1 and when playing raids when useing yellow it’s saying they are week team against any color

Have you tapped the yellow troop you feel is wrong? It may have filled wrong troop. I am guessing you have at least two yellow troops in your barracks.

During the war set up make sure you check your troops. It’s happened to me a couple of times that my troops were one star instead of my four stars.

No I have only one yellow troop iv unshared with the rest of my teams a and it’s still saying level 1

No I have only one yellow troop iv unshared with the rest of my teams a and it’s still saying level 1

I believe the AW team ignores everything except AW as you set it before war.

Only way I can think to check this is you have to wait for next AW prep period.

Good luck.

Bud is correct. Your troops for AW have to be set up in AW prep. It will not reflect other changes (except leveling).

2 Likes

In some cases game set a 1* troop without having any. Please check in next occasion if you can click troops and change to level 7.

Every War, I click the Battlefield, click me, click Edit and either doublecheck or edit my heroes/troops.

Click on the troop here that seems wrong and select the correct troop. Remember to click Done and Apply to save your changes!

1 Like