Saying goodbye to @PeachyKeen

All the best, @PeachyKeen . will miss reading your posts and stories (that blessed brew one!) but i’m sure you will find fulfillment and enjoyment with the time you gain back

5 Likes

Later tater, your banter was always enjoyable.

2 Likes

Another one gone… :frowning_face:

Bye Peachy! Though I hardly knew ye. Always sad when a familiar face leaves the game.

2 Likes

Wait, what…? Why is @PeachyKeen leaving? Darn, I will his posts here.

@Cvs

Can you be a dear and contribute here: Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI] . Thank you.

3 Likes

@PeachyKeen this is a momentous happening!

We have only crossed paths briefly but I will treasure your wit and storytelling, and your forthright advice. You will be missed.

All the best for your future endeavours, and share a brief moment of reflection for us on occasion.

Be safe and be well.

1 Like

@PeachyKeen
You have always been one of the best. I hope you enjoy all your future endeavors and are happy in this zany new normal of RL.
Many hugs!:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I logged in and saw so many very kind things said about me.
living through what I’ve had to the past 18 months has been hard, but even in a silly little game with an oft contentious forum… it gave me a real lift to read a lot of these things. Thank you all.
@Alusia @Cvs @Ultra @TGW @NotVixx @Hrairoo @princess1 @sleepyhead @ThePirateKing, Disposable, Kayo and lights, jonah, @Rook, math, dave, littlekaf, Harry

“Don’t call it a comeback” would be apropos… but I missed a lot of the personalities I encountered here and in the game. I’ve 100% sworn off spending (locked my phone for in-app purchases, let my lady choose my passcode)… but am mildly plinking around with the game.

As much as I would have loved to go visit friends in alliances, I went back home to Helios for a time.
Figured I’d check in here now that I realized that it’s more of an extended thing.

again. thank you all for making my day. it’s small but means a lot to me.
both in here and here: Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI]

ahem enough with the feels.
Baseball. Football, hootersnotscooters… harumph.
[insertinappropriatecommentthatwillgiveRookfits]

12 Likes

Oh hello! Long time no see!

Hope you are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Better than when I left… We’ll see if it can keep going. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoa peechy!
Too long we have not seen your presence here. Glad to see you drop by :slight_smile:
Hope life is doing good for you in these times.

1 Like

Yay! You just feel free to stick around and give me fits, @PeachyKeen :grin::grin::grin:

hugs

1 Like

(sensing that she is just encouraging the naughty beast)

Shall. We. Play. A. Game?

(the only way to win is not to play)

1 Like

4 Likes

awaits

3 Likes

That banana requires chocolate sauce… :grin:

3 Likes

Why not vanilla creme or marshmallow?

“keep it game related” I ate a banana while playing E&P today and I drew a set of trap tools.

@rook you of all people should know that chocolate is very bad for cats. And still you want some? :eyes:

2 Likes

@PeachyKeen what a pleasant surprise, good to see you back! one more nice thing to end the year with :wink:

1 Like

Peach is back! This is better news than pulling Gravemaker from Hero Academy! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes I do! But I can’t resist. :grin: :chocolate_bar:

2 Likes