Saying goodbye to @PeachyKeen

@PeachyKeen you were a giant here and in game. Some of the best forum posts and alliance leadership I have seen.

You will always be missed at the helm of Helios. I appreciate your friendship and hope to see you around here someday soon.

23 Likes

We may have to move replies to their own topic, but here works for now.

If this is truly your last war, glad we were able to play against you. And may you leave with this knowledge, @littleKAF went at you and lost but went @Cvs and won. :relaxed:

Thanks for your many contributions!!!

13 Likes

I love it, Summers Eve! Clever!

I know you’ve been toying with the idea of taking a (permanent) break from previous posts. Like I’ve said previously, it’s a game at the end of the day we gotta enjoy it to have fun. If it’s not fun, then that’s a good sign that it may be time to move on.

Good luck, and best wishes peachy.

9 Likes

You will be missed by many, my friend. I wish you all the best as you continue filling your pages in this book called life. Don’t be a stranger. :yellow_heart:

11 Likes

I miss you already @PeachyKeen! So glad we got to battle and banter, but glad more for your time here and what you had to say.

You know the drill, incoming hug tackle:

12 Likes

A giant peach?

Someone should write a book about that :thinking:

@PeachyKeen, all the best with your endeavours.

Thanks for great war banter and a holiday in Eos.

May your writing continue to prosper, sir.

14 Likes

You will be dearly missed, Peach!

7 Likes

Farewell, Sir! I’ve enjoyed your presence here in the forum and I know it will be missed.

Best of luck in thre the future. It sounds like you’ve left your alliance in capable hands.

4 Likes

Thnx peachy I hope you will find some other fun.
Glad to have met you on the forums here.

2 Likes

Goodbye, @PeachyKeen. You were definitely one of the giants and one of the most knowledgeable players of this game. It was an honour to know you and to play in Helios under your able leadership. So really heart-broken to see you finally leave. This forum will never be the same without that orange peach avatar. I wish you all the best for all your future endeavors. Take care and stay safe, captain. :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Happy trails @PeachyKeen, I always enjoyed your insight around here. Wishing you luck & success wherever your path leads. Take care

6 Likes

Best of luck in everything you do @PeachyKeen.

Thank you for all the kindness you’ve always shown me over the years.

Class act all the way.

6 Likes

Ah @PeachyKeen, I don’t know you but i did enjoy yours stories. may they last on forever in remembrance of you. and may you enjoy yourself at another endevour

6 Likes

A sad farewell from me too. I always enjoyed your posts. Best of luck in whatever new adventures await you!

5 Likes

All the best, @PeachyKeen . will miss reading your posts and stories (that blessed brew one!) but i’m sure you will find fulfillment and enjoyment with the time you gain back

5 Likes

Later tater, your banter was always enjoyable.

2 Likes

Another one gone… :frowning_face:

Bye Peachy! Though I hardly knew ye. Always sad when a familiar face leaves the game.

2 Likes

Wait, what…? Why is @PeachyKeen leaving? Darn, I will his posts here.

@Cvs

Can you be a dear and contribute here: Farewells - MASTER List - Add your favourite past forum great or player who quit [WIKI] . Thank you.

3 Likes

@PeachyKeen this is a momentous happening!

We have only crossed paths briefly but I will treasure your wit and storytelling, and your forthright advice. You will be missed.

All the best for your future endeavours, and share a brief moment of reflection for us on occasion.

Be safe and be well.

1 Like

@PeachyKeen
You have always been one of the best. I hope you enjoy all your future endeavors and are happy in this zany new normal of RL.
Many hugs!:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes