Say something positive about non-costume S1 heroes

Non costume S1 hero will never be nerf

3 Likes

W3K has truly breathed new life into them.

I’m still trying to think of something positive to say about them. I really am. But I can’t think of anything positive yet.

Leo gets a lot of random disdain but I agree he’s solid and still useful even against these OP mofos.

1 Like

If you see something, say something…positive.

I just got my azz handed to me by a joon +19 in a raid…he’s still amazing

You said it sis !!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
QueenIsarules

1 Like

Something good to say it is not enough for Obakan second costume… it is excellent… :star_struck: oh look at last hero here… she looking beautifull… she is Domitia…Forum challenge. **Show your hero!**

S1 heroes still form a big part of my roster, and half are non-costume. Joon, Vivica, Magni, Marjana, Kadilen, all find lots of use un-costumed in wars and raids. I have two maxed +18 Joon. Lianna, Sartana, Isarnia, I have the costumes but prefer the base version.

It all depends on your level and expectations in the game. For many of us we can’t afford to look down on the S1’s.

2 Likes

I still find some of their special skills very useful or dangerous, like Lianna, Kadilen or Vivica. Though slow, Vivica was my only 5* healer for a very long time.

1 Like

They are still useful for depth - I use them in lower Ninja/Magic tower floors to conserve my key heroes for later!

3*s can be eaten for roster space. that’s positive :slight_smile:
nowadays, 15x3s per color is enough

They are quiet easy to get through TC20, and their soul worth same as any other hero for soul exchange

1 Like

Yes, I can say about Elena !! This hero became much better of her resurrection (many times and often) and she already has been used for passing high levels of the tower… :woman_supervillain:t2:

1 Like

Positive… hmmm… Ah! Right! Viv’s got the looks!

1 Like

Their unique Superior Talents make them quite nasty. Good to see them make a comeback because of that.