Say something positive about non-costume S1 heroes

I know that people in this forum like to bash S1 heroes all over the places. So this thread is for people to say something positive about them.

I will go first: I love Kadilen, +74% defense against Special skills definitely has saved me many times before!

6 Likes

Sharan is beautiful and Zudak is cool :+1:

5 Likes

She was the first one who came to mind for me as well. I’ll take a stab at Leonidas: Since his buff he really brings a lot to the table. His mana cut and his damage combine to give him a skill whih can help swing a match, especially against slow or very slow heroes (looking at you Alfrike!).

3 Likes

Rigard is still amazing and still hard to replace for many people (including me)

10 Likes

To be very honest, I struggle with seeing how naked S1 five star heroes are going to continue to be relevant in the game with the new releases coming our way (Gargoyles etc.).
That doesn’t mean to say I don’t like Kadilen, Richard, Elena, Isarnia etc etc. It’s just very very unfortunate that they hardly ever get used these days, and currently sit on the bench waiting for a rebalance.
However, I still continue to use my 4* heroes such as Kiril, Rigard, Boldtusk, Melendor,
And many of my 3* heroes - so that’s a positive

6 Likes

I love Rigard because he pairs so well with Proteus! :heart_eyes:
I love Lianna because she hits so hard. :+1:
I love Isarnia in rush because she wrecks all! :rofl:

4 Likes

For me they shine in the tower events, especially the latter stages where ailments are reduced by 3 turns. Isarnia for instance gives def down for 6 turns so you still get it for 3 turns whereas moat newer heroes you will only get the advantage for 1 turn

13 Likes

Good points JGE!

I can do better than Sharan being beautiful (though she is) :stuck_out_tongue:

I still use Sonya, Tyrum, Chao, Gan Ju, Li Xiu, Kiril, Caedmon, Melendor, Azar, and Hawkmoon. All great heroes that I won’t be getting rid of.

I feel the pure vanilla S1 5* are too outclassed to be used, but I do like using my costumed version of Elkanen!

1 Like

They are great for the quarterly Soul Exchange

7 Likes

S1 heroes were the 1st hit of E&P that led to addiction to this game.

Now we out here still summoning in Season 5 after chasing Vivica, Joon and company 5 years back.

4 Likes

Joon has great muscles and Isarnia has great pair of… l won’t say eyes

5 Likes

Boots? The answer is boots isn’t it. :smirk: They are pretty snazzy.

8 Likes

Boo… Yes, boots, ofcourse l was thinking on boots. Or something similar. :blush:

5 Likes

I do like a good pair of boots :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Why no one talks about how hard Khagan hits? Probably one of the best S1 heroes there. Hopefully they will boost hit hit into 410% in one of the future buffs.

11 Likes

All the snipers. Still use them daily. When that’s all you have, you learn to make them work.

4 Likes

They’re free to obtain. They’re everywhere. They are well balanced heroes that require others to balance them out.

3 Likes

Say something positive about non-costume S1 heroes

They can provide great placeholders in war teams during a potentially long and arduous road to the development of 30 good, non-S1 5*s.

7 Likes

They give more exp than a 3* or 4* when fed

1 Like

Many of them have great artwork.

They provide a great source of material for soul exchange.

4 Likes