Saving gems for Teltoc Event or Tavern of Legends

Lucky me you guys are here to help me out hahaha!

2 Likes

True. Thank you for sharing with me this information that i didn’t know about :smile:

3 Likes

Teltoc. They have got some of the best heroes in the game!

6 Likes

Teltoc or avalon depends on what do you need most, tavern is extremely expensive

1 Like

Guardian is way better than TOL.
Guardians are quite unique in the sense that the heroes skills will decrease the defense of the opponent in specific element and can be stack up with normal decrease defense.

I got Jackal and Falcon recently and Owl back last year. All of them are very good, especially with Owl that everyone under estimate him. I maxed him and he is one of the game changer when he is the last man standing in the fight… believe me. Luckily, he got buffed up from the last re-balancing too.

Hitting Titan, Raid and War would benefit from having Guardians.
Fighting with difficult bosses in maps (hard mode), seasonal challenge (hard and advanced mode) would benefit too.

2 Likes

Actually, the Tavern 30-pull (7500 gems) is the cheapest in the game. All other events with a 30-pull are 8400 gems. 10-pulls, as well. Tavern’s is 2600 gems. All others are 3000.

Still, the rate of return alone makes Tavern a deplorable option for spending gems on pulls. @Tng, I offer another vote to Teltoc. I have both a maxed Jackal and Falcon. Both are instrumental in stacking against Dark and Nature titans respectively.

3 Likes

You are right, gem cost is cheapest BUT hero odd/gem is most expensive

5 Likes

I think 10-pulls at events are also 2600 (single pulls 300). So a 10 pull at Events and ToL has the same price, but in Events there is no option for a 30-pull, so this is cheaper at ToL.

Still, Teltoc is definately better.

I am actually hoping to finally get Jackal next time! Somehow I was able to get Panther and Chameleon from just a few pulls each time, but Jackal still refuses to show up… Panther was one of my first legendaries when I just started the game in 2018.

2 Likes

Do you have Jackal, Falcon and Panther? No? = TELTOC

2 Likes

I’m wondering why you’re telling me this :thinking:

Teltok for sure. I will spend there my gems too. Got Jackal and he is great for a 4*.

1 Like

As @diesdas pointed out, Challenge Event 10-pulls are also 2600 gems.

But more saliently, the other 10-pulls and 30-pulls are more expensive because they also include Bonus Chests, whereas Tavern of Legends does not.

4 Likes

May be he pressed the “wrong” reply button. Or may be he is agreeing with you and adding to it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

wow… it is cheap…i didn’t even realise about that. Thank you so much!

i guess i will go for the cheapest! :joy:

hopefully i get one of the good heroes!

As a C2P please NEVER SPEND GEMS IN TAVERN OF LEGENDS!!
Math analysis here: Do not pull in the tavern

1 Like

Wow very helpful!!Thank you so much!!

I guess one more person saying Teltoc won’t matter much, but frankly, the elemental defense down heroes are game changers on titans.

If you get “stuck” with Guardian Kong, he’s pretty solid, too.

2 Likes