Saving Emblems

@J1mau yeah he is definitely my dispeller. I’m out of Shields so I can’t ascend Melendor Or Hansel which is why they are both sitting at 3/60, so in the meantime I’m just taking Lianna to 3/70 then I’m gonna work on Gaderius. Once I get shields then i’ll Begin final ascension starting with Hansel. Choosing him first over Mel since I already have BT and Kiril as healers and Caedmon as a dispel, but I don’t have enough attack/control heroes as Proteus will be the first one. So Hansel, Melendor, Gaderius will be the ascension order. Lianna will skip whoever is not maxed once I get her tonics, still have not gotten a single one yet :woozy_face:

1 Like

Seems like you have a great plan :wink:
Keep up the good work and have fun :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks to all of you guys on these forums, I’m finally getting things right! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

505 for a full 4*, 1500 for a full 5*, so the cost of one 5* is just 15 emblems short of 3 4*s. (source)

2 Likes

I’m seeing this comment a lot. Are there ever situations where you think it would be worth it? I have Sabina at +18 right now, and I have no five-star sorcerers on my roster. If I stop at +18, my options for sorcerer emblems right now are Skittleskull, Gill-Ra, and Jahangir. I also have Ameonna at 3^60, who I think could be a better choice than any of those, but all my purple mats/feeders are going to Domitia (3^60) right now. I have been thinking that the extra two nodes for Sabina (more health and mana generation) might be more valuable than a few nodes on any of my other choices right now.

The paladin last node add 3% to defense, which sync very well with their talent.
For me, it might be the only class worthy of the +20 node

1 Like

Really? Wow that’s super interesting!

I’m always looking at the nodes for the increase in stat it gives to the hero, but not paying much attention to the talent itself…some of the +20 stuff when I look I don’t understand how that makes sense like +2% critical or mana, things like that doesn’t really show up as a difference, but I can see how it would for the Paladin talent.

Use your emblems to win more emblems is a GREAT line. And so true for the emblem events.

I have a confession…

When I had NO IDEA how to use emblems properly I maxed Tyrum when I was using 3* and gave him a bunch of emblems, then I found this forum and totally regret it :joy:

I have just one reset emblem, which I will be using on him to remove the emblems once I have another Paladin hero ready AND worthy to put them on.

@J1mau ^ THAT is why I’m keen on minimizing resets, LOL

Here are three cases where I think the value is potentially worth the emblems:

1. As @J1mau, the Paladin node has such good synergy with their general build (likely high base defense) and talent. Similarly, I could see one of the juicy +x% attacks on, say, Sorcerer / Wizard being worthwhile, depending on who the hero was and what path you were taking.

2. Mana bonus if, when combined with an appropriate mana troop, it shaves a tile. Clearly worthwhile in the right situations.

3. Seshat at node 19 gets +3% health. Because her minions act as a force multiplier for her health, I could see that being worthwhile (at the least, it adding it is worth MORE for her than a non-minion producing hero).

3 Likes