Save your money

Lol

Keep on no action talk only. You don’t even dare to answer the questions. :rofl:

I know how many non-RNG 4* mats in a year. As long as you don’t buy mats (direct or indirect) with the answer from those questions I can calculate every 4* mats you get from RNG related sources.

Im well aware of how inaccurate and unreliable eyewitness testimony is. Im not sure if you know this or not, but Empires and Puzzles is a bit different that witnessing a murder, for example. For Freak Sake lol.

1 Like

That is one of the thing I asked in my questions. You say it is easy to take a look yet you keep on refusing to show/answer it.

First off, not an equal comparison lol, and secondly, still a better indication of who is right compared to you just saying I am wrong because I dont write things down lol

All you need to do is showing all your remaining 4* mats, showing all 5* you have ascended to the last tier, and reveal the date you start actively playing.

And any 4* mats you have bought if any.

Do you need to write that data? No, all information is stored in your google account, play games account and in-game account.

It’s unreliable for the exact same reason you “noticing and remembering” the amount of mat drops is not reliable.

That makes zero sense. I can take a look at it, without taking screenshots of my account and posting it on here, just for you to do what exactly? You think that by seeing my mats, and who I have ascended, and by adding the mats that I have acquired over the length of time I have been playing, and determining how many I have received on average, tells you how many I have received from Titans? lol You dont know how many I have bought, you dont know how many titans I have killed, or what star. That info doesnt prove anything, and you know it. Or should know it. My guess is you dont have a legit argument, so you are trying to find other nonsense to prove me wrong, about my own account and loot drops. Sound about right?

You have got to be insane if you think I am going to do all of that to prove that I know more about my account than you. How about you show me all of that from your account?

No, no it isnt. Playing this game is pretty damn different than witnessing a murder for fox sake. If only I had a way to look at my materials every day…o wait…

1 Like

I see, you are just afraid that you will be proven wrong.

I have showed them in separate thread about my first year update and second year update. In the next 4 days, there will be third year update.

Do you really don’t know the reason @Homaclese mentioned me? Because I have showed it in the forum.

Did you not read my whole comment? Do you think that by ignoring the things I am saying, and just repeatedly asking to see my empires and puzzles account and my google account lol, that you are right? That I will just get annoyed enough and do it? Seriously, if you read all of what I wrote, you have all the answer you need?

I just need the date, the number of remaining mats, and the number of ascended 5*. I don’t need the screenshot.

What do you need that for? Tell me exactly what you will prove with that? I already answered that question, but you keep ignoring it lol

Are you kidding me? You are the one who brought up that nonsense. I cant tell if you are just trolling, or you actually just dont understand…well anything. Laterz

1 Like

You don’t answer any of the 3 questions.

Let me give you a sneak peek on my 3rd year update.

Account creation: October 18th, 2018
Number of remaining 4* mats: 123
Number of 5* ascended to last tier: 29

Total mats gained in 3 years (minus 4 days): (123 + 29×8) = 355

Mats gained in 2 years:

Was 215.

Which means in the third year I collected:
355-215 = 140

That is an increase:

Year 4* AM
1st 94
2nd 121
3rd 140

140/12 = 11.67 per month…

That is well above the rest… I can’t believe it… my memory tell me that it is only the same as 2nd year (around 120) turn out my usually reliable memory is incorrect… it is almost 20 more… (currently 19 but I will collect the one from PoV in few hours).

Considering that Rare Quest give 1 per 9 days (40 per 360 days), PoV give 1 every 8 weeks (have claimed 6 times in this 3rd year), Valhalla completion give 7 Seasonal event give 5. That means out of 140, only 58 was from non-RNG sources. The other 82 (6.83 per month) come from RNG-related source (chest, tourney, titan, war, and mystic vision). Is there any other non-RNG related source which do not involve competing with other players for rank? Forgive me if there is as my memory is not perfect.

Memory can no longer be accessed from 5 senses but data can be sensed with eyes.

3 Likes

If I gave you all the same info, it would not be able to tell me how many I bought, or how many I received from what sources. Therefor it is not relevant to my original post. I can definitely tell you I do not receive as many 4* mats on average as you. I play at a competitive level in all aspect of the game, with the exception I do not try for the top rankings in the challenge events, which have the guaranteed 4* mats for the higher ranks.

@yelnats_24 that maths only works if you know how many mats were purchased - not everyone is f2p

@the100thmonkey
The purchase you made is recorded in your google account if you are android user.

Yeah, and it has the name of the purchase - if you are willing to look through all the different sales and their contents you are dedicated to proving this guy wrong…

I honestly think mats are too rare even though I know I get more than I used to and that I get more than I use as a relatively c2p player

1 Like