Save tome or use on what I got

Here is the mono teams I got with the tome I could use it on. I only have 1 tome, Should I use it on someone I already have or hold out?

Place your heroes to 3/70, including the second copy if you already have one maxed. And wait for better heroes worthy of your tome, i.e. Frigg, costumed Marjana or Garnet, Odin or Thor or costumed Leonidas or costumed Vivica.

Use it.

If RNGesus takes a dislike to you, that “better hero” could prove extremely elusive. You have a decent looking roster that’s going to get you through events and such, so no worries there.

On which hero? Which would benefit which mono team more?

Just my opinion…looking at what you have waiting (if that’s your full roster) you have 2x Marjana at 3/70. She’d certainly up your overall speed on a red stack, seeing as you have both Elena and Khagan. But you are lacking in dark and ice heros, so there is an argument to be made for waiting, although I personally prefer to roll with what I get.

Whatever you decide to do, it’s your game. Enjoy it, get frustrated by it, but it’s still yours. Anyone on here is only offering an opinion, they’re not the one who is going to play the boards for you.

Good luck and happy gaming :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: My mistake, one Marjana. You have shown teams and roster. I’d still take her up though.

3 Likes

I like this much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wait for Marjana costume.
And you need buddy maxed.
Save your tome. Gl. :slightly_smiling_face:.