Save my rings or not?

I have 17 rings, and 0 fully ascended red 5 stars currently.

I have Elena 1/11, Khagan 2/27 and Azlar 3/68.

I’m not sure if I should use 1 set of rings for either Azlar or Elena.

Note that I’m only fighting 6-8 star titans, so I pretty much never get AM mats from titans. I think I got 2 4 star AM mats in total from titans in the year+ I’ve been playing.

I’m also starting to spend some (but not p2w), so my chances of getting non s1 heroes are… better than f2p players.

With all that in mind, should I waste a set of rings? Or save them for better heroes?

2 Likes

If your not gonna emblemed them then I say wait

1 Like

Elena is worth it. When you’ve got 17 rings you may as well ascend one of them, and she is probably the best of those. Even if you got two more red fives like right now, you’d be able to ascend them, so may as well pull the trigger I think

You would probably choose her or Azlar, up to you

1 Like

I would ascend Azlar now and then save up to take a shot at Gravemaker in May Atlantis which is only ~6 weeks away. Also, Clarissa is May HOTM (purple Gravemaker).

1 Like

Based on his coming costume, I’d do Azlar. Based on Titan hits, is go Elena.

But the advice to pull in May is very good. It’s going to be a big month.

4 Likes

You have 17 rings and no 5* red. I’d use them asap on Elena or Azlar.

1 Like

Khagen all the way , so many extras on his special and hits 3 enemies hard but elana is a close 2nd and last alzar is just a beefier colen so not worth the rings

1 Like

Wow you wasted a long time without a red 5*.

Elena and azlar work great together, do your game a great favor and ascend both of them asap.

1 Like

I’d save the rings. In this game you need to always think 6 months ahead. S1 heroes are not going to cut it… look it Telluria Vela Clarissa etc. So, the next 6 months - year we will see many more S3 heroes come out plus 12 more HOTM…save the rings for them ( you have 0 reds and if you think Elena or Azlar is going to change that- your wrong). Secondary, your big mistake here is playing a year and not being in an alliance killing 9* titans or higher. You need to be killing 9* and up and you should of been there 6 months ago.

2 Likes

Max Elena for her riposte. Even better, the costume was a monstrous 155% riposte.
Keep the rest for oncoming red which might comes your way.
Elena with her riposte could be quite handful against Tell tank in the future.

1 Like

I have both Elena and Azlar maxed. I use them both everywhere in the game, one or another.
Flip a coin and choose either if them to max, or bring both to 3.70 and make a decision after that.
May be by that time you’ll get more options.

1 Like