"Satisfied" customers unite!

it’s sorta like Facebook around here. People be all posting their great pulls like “look at these perfectly photoshopped seshats and me down by the pool!”

So I thought it makes sense to post the rubbish pulls that the other 98% of the people get:

5 Likes

Lol, same type of comments in my clan today :joy: Too bad it’s all in spanish, I can’t take pics.

Except for 3 lucky bast… oops, lucky teammates who pulled Seshat and Ares, the rest of my clan pulled a few duplicate vanilla 4*. One person pulled Wilbur and Gadeirus. At least 10 people including myself got 3* heroes only.

3 Likes

Oh, dang, I didn’t get that the quotes made it mean the opposite.

Here are my pulls today:

200 Atlantis coins:

• Chao - food
  • Wilbur - woo hoo!

2100 gems (6x single pulls… I really should just save up for 10-pulls)

• Gato - food
  • Gill-Ra - food
  • Karil - food
  • Gobbler - I may level him someday… more reliable than Capt of Diamonds?
  • Wilbur - woo hoo, again!
  • Mnesseus - meh… I’m maxing a 2nd one right now for 3* tourney use, and I have FIVE extra Mnesseus to max out his skill if needed…
2 Likes

2 Wilbur… Can you send one to me? I want him badly…

2 Likes

It’s actually not too bad here in the forum. People are quite restraint in posting their “woo hoo” moments.

Things are much worse in Reddit and some FB groups where 10 posts in a row could be “look here what I got!!11!1” The worse are those that go “hmm got a random eht from an escaped 3star titan, did a pull and out pops up kage…and then another sessay…seshat?? not sure. btw, are they any good?” LOL

Btw, dont have anything against people wanting to share their joy but hopefully there’s a balance. So when others post about their 100x only getting 3 stars, hopefully they don’t get shutdown as being whiners, this is gacha, go play another game etc. They are in fact the vast majority of results of this game and to play down their significance is giving unrelistic sheen to gacha and perpetuating the feeling that the next big hotm is just a pull away.

ps: btw got isarnia and wilbur in a 10x earlier…so LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

2 Likes

2 10x pulls for me this morning. Since we’re in the ‘feeder frenzy’ of Atlantis Rises I was excited to get more… :unamused:

All feeders. Oh wait…There was one 5* thrown in there. So thrilled to get Seshat, except I thought she was purple, fast and… better…

4 Likes

Yo @Fizban, could I possibly borrow a Wilbur for about…FOREVER??

Please and Thank you

2 Likes

@LadySuzanne, look on the bright side, with just that 1st 10 pull you have your own Menssues menagerie :joy:

3 Likes

That’s why we need Hero Academy rather sooner than later. It’s disappointing when the chance to draw a hero that has more use than being fed away is as low as 2-5 % for advanced players (depending on how many of the 5* heroes and the Atlantis 4* you already have).

Beginners are super happy with every 4* hero they draw (I was even delighted when I got Skittleskull, my first green 4* :joy:) and even with several of the great 3* if they don’t already have them (Belith, Brienne, Melia, maybe even heroes like Ulmer or Valen)… this means that maybe 30 % or so are good to great draws and some more are at least acceptable draws (3* heroes that aren’t great but somewhat useful). However, the more heroes you get, the lower the chance to draw something useful—not necessarily a new hero, some heroes can be used twice or even more often—until the point where almost any hero you draw can only be fed away or saved for later use in the Academy…

5 Likes

Fixed it for you :stuck_out_tongue:

I expected 3s and that was what I got.

2 Likes

GOD NO

no.

cries

Gobbler is the king of the bad 4*

Captain is better. by many many many lengths.

3 Likes

@Perilin, TOUCHÉ my friend, TOUCHÉ!!! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Menage a 3*…? :thinking:

(If I get in trouble for that comment it will be PapaHeavy’s fault :japanese_ogre: )

2 Likes

Btw, I used more energy flasks today. I got enough coins for my last Atlantis pull and I got… Danzaburro… Woohoo… :weary: :sob:

At least it wasn’t another 3*…

2 Likes

@SirGorash, you sound like my wife :joy::joy:

BTW just pulled Mitsuko on my last 350 gems!!! Woot!!

3 Likes

@PapaHeavy If your wife was a big latino dude :rofl:

You got Mits, Congrats! (Btw you don’t belong in this thread anymore lol :joy: )

5 Likes

What do you think about this?

2 Likes

@SirGorash, I’m still lacking Proteus AND Wilbur. So I do belong…unfortunately

P.S My wife is a world class…ummmm, wonder if she checks in here ever? …really nice, errr…wife?

2 Likes

Wilbur is still hiding from us :confused: Time to throw big rocks at his window ig.

2 Likes

I don’t feel so bad about not having a 5* Red yet thanks to you folks… now that I have two Wilbur, and I’m working on getting my third Proteus to 3-60 (one already there, and the first is at 4-70+19).

Thanks, I’m fairly cheered up now. :slight_smile: Satisfied customer indeed!

3 Likes