Sartana or Khiona ...which one would you ascend first?

Guin is best tank. Would be my priority

I don’t see a conflict in building Guin and Khiona together. Using matched-color training, the only point of conflict would be availability of Damascus blades and tomes of tactics.

1 Like

Thanks for your input
Is Guinevere better than Drake in Offensive? I want to build my attack team first. Thanks again my friend

Thanks Kerridoc
So you prefers
Alasie Grave Guinevere Tarlak Khiona
For my first 5 rainbow
I am focusing on attack team and will build defence team later. I have AM for my first set of 5* rainbow but will take long time to get another set that is why I am seeking more opinions

2 Likes

Guinevere is better for defense and Drake is better for offense. If your priority is titans, max Drake first. For defense and Events, max Guin first

1 Like

Actually wouldn’t Drake make a better event hero? Hits all 3 at full strength and blinds them with extra att/def for yellow.

Guin keeps their specials from firing. Hitters are a dime a dozen. Mana controllers are harder to come by.

You can’t really go wrong with either one of them., though

1 Like

Guin is a monster in raids. Iavoid her most of the time.

2 Likes

Why is the topic going towards the guinevre/drake comparison instead of khiona/sartana? XD XD

3 Likes

Id say Khiona: Sartana could have the upper hand on defense but Khiona is better on every other aspect (speed aside) if you don’t want to run the allmighty G. Panther + Sartana fast raiding combo.

• Khiona vs Sartana
    • ATK + 45 (raised by special)
      • Higher attack means more damage from slashing damage/tiles and combos
    • DEF + 8
      • Higher defense shield you against direct damage (but not against damage over time)
    • HP -46 (recovered by special)
      • Higher health increase %based healing value and improve survivability against all kind of damage

• Average: charge with 10 tiles or (mana troop 23+) 9
  • 372% damage
  • +45% ATK (+20% on hit) / 3 turns - self and nearby allies
  • +4% heal for allied dark heroes / 6 turns

• Fast: charge with 8 tiles or (mana troop 29+) 7
  • 452% damage +294 poison damage / 6 turns
4 Likes

So I have a kind of relevant question…

I’ve just got Khiona. First ever HOTM (YAY) but I’m loaded on purples. Main priorities are titan hits, then raids in that order…

I have panther and Sartana at 3.70, Quintus at 2.60, and now Khiona, Domitia and Quintus at 1.1. I also have Proteus at 3.60 screaming out for trap tools, and just got Sabina and Ameonna this morning (plus a dupe proteus yesterday).
First - Proteus to max before Khiona to tier 3?
Second - Panther gets the tabards the second another one drops of course, but Khiona before Sartana to max? Or Sartana next?
Third - Is Sabina gonna be worth trap tools to me? No purple healers at the moment, but I have 2 x Sonya (not maxed) and 2 x Melendor (1 maxed).

Sitting on 5 tabards and 6 trap tools… Don’t wanna use the trap tools and get a tabard and have to wait. Wanna send panther up THE SECOND I am able to…

You’re at an awkward statistical place. The rule of thumb is you’ll get three trap tools per tabard. By that average you will have 9 trap tools with 6 tabards and can afford to level Proteus. But you could get the tabard tomorrow and then not have the trap tools to level Panther.

A key consideration : we just got Shiloh, so Morlovia is next up. There’s tabard #6.

1 Like

Kerridoc you’re a megastar…

I forgot to even think about Morlovia… I actually got my 5th tabard when I had one trap tool. So I’ve gotten five and haven’t had another tabard drop yet.

Will wait until Morlovia unless I get a trap tool in the interim. But, Khiona to tier three before Proteus? Or Proteus next?

1 Like

Given your tabard situation I would work on Proteus until Morlovia drops. Proteus is solid A hero that will serve you better at 4/70 than Khiona was at 3/70.

2 Likes

Interesting. Well I’ll keep that in mind and sit tight for a little bit. Gonna take Khiona to 2.60 in the meantime though. Looking forward to the purple stack on yellow titans. Might even be worth dropping Wu… Tiburtus, Panther, Khiona, Proteus, Sartana…

This month will be Hallowen event. Another trap tools and tabard :slight_smile:

Guys, I am a tabard away for full ascending a purple 5*…can’t decide yet between Khiona and Sartana…don’t wanna make the wrong choice ç_ç !!!

You doesn’t have wrong choices here, both of them are great heroes. Id go with Khiona as she would improve my titan’s score while also being good in other aspects of the game, opposed to the common abeilt strong one-target damage of Sartana.

3 Likes

Impressive analysis as usual, @FraVit93.

Your comments are the first thing I look for when I need an advice … or want to learn more.

You are doing a great job.

Cheers

5 Likes