Sartana damage bug?

I don’t know why I always thought the bosses inflict double damage to me if I bring the weak colour :rofl: Of course, because I actually never bring the weak colour at titan, I couldn’t know this. Perhaps someone told me this, I can’t remember.

2 Likes

Haha. Usually there are a lot of misconceptions that players generally tend to spread among others regarding the game play. But once you start observing your hits more closely and start crunching the numbers, the false facts are easy to catch. I learned all this from some of the great minds in the forums and I tested them myself just to make sure which is correct and which is false. :slight_smile:

Edit Never mind, I found what I was looking for…

1 Like

Been farmin s1 17-1 and at the end i let the 2 “minions” hit me multiple times before i killed them. The damage was anywhere between 58 to 72

72 was highest i saw and it was on lianna who is green and the minions are blue. Never saw any “weak or strong” indicators that we normally see with tile damage

Do you have any kind of video proof or anything?

I should mention that lianna was also the only one without emblems but still seemed odd the green hero recieved the highest damage

1 Like

I just saw this “bug” during one of my war battles with a defending Sartana, but I also noticed that Jinx activated during the hit, which presumably boosted her damage output significantly. Perhaps that was the missing factor in the OP’s situation as well.

2 Likes

Interesting. Let me see what I can find. When I had checked some months ago it was working like I had said especially when I was playing the Atlantis hard levels that time at the beginning of this year. Don’t know if it changed somehow after several updates. I will get back to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Rigs Yes, you are absolutely correct. I totally messed up. It is actually the minions (spawned by heroes) whose attacks are elemental in nature, not the monsters in the map levels. Sorry for the confusion, I totally messed that up. :slight_smile:

Here’s the post by @lexinen that’s like the go to for these things. :slight_smile:

@Scarecrow You might enjoy this too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just glad it’s cleared up so i can stop watching autofarm now lol

1 Like

This was my thought. If it was a jinx hit with a 15% boost per active buff, that 1450 number is EASILY attainable and I have seen it myself hit that high.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.