šŸ”Ŗ Saoirse ā€“ 5* Fire / Red from Slayers of Fell Shadows

Def down from Falcon and saoirse stacks cause itā€™s an elemental def down + basic def deown

3 Likes

No, it isnā€™t. One is elemental defense down, the other is regular defense down. They both stack and itā€™s the best you can ask for in this aspect.

4 Likes

So how exactly does that stack work?

If you have -54% from Saoirse and the -54% elemental from Falcon, does it add up to -108% and the enemy basically dies if a red tile hits one?

Or is it just -54% no matter what color the hero that hits an enemy with both ailments.

If a store is running a 60% discount and you have a coupon for a 50% discount on top of it, will the story have to pay you when you buy something?

5 Likes

Costume Marjana is the 5* version of Falcon

4 Likes

True. Iā€™m just wondering how the stack affects the enemy if itā€™s a red hero hitting it as opposed to another color hitting it if that enemy has both ailments

Would that mean that a red hero attacking it is hitting it at roughly -83% defense (if my math is correct)?

She deals regular Def down. So it stacks with falcon

1 Like

I understand that. Iā€™m just asking how the stack works if an enemy with both ailments is hit by a red hero vs another color hero

Then the damage stacks for the red hero

1 Like
3 Likes

I gathered as much. What Iā€™m asking is how the stack works. What % of defense down is the red hero hitting at vs. any other color.

Does a red it it at -83% and every other color hits it at -54%?

Thank you for actually pointing me to to an answer.

I donā€™t know why that was so difficult for everyone else

I know, all one has to do is use the search function. Itā€™s not that difficult.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know this has already been explained. I appreciate you giving an actual answer.

Same applies to any stacking buffs tbh. Like for chakkozsrotā€™s 10% healing bonus. With rigardā€™s 42% health, you donā€™t heal 52% health from Rigard. You get 10% of 42% which is 4.2%. add that and round the value up, it would be 47%
Slayerā€™s passive that halves DOT damage does not just stack with Reubenā€™s that way to give them 100% DOT reduction. It gives 75% instead

1 Like

Yeah, one would think itā€™s basic math and common sense, but apparently not. :joy:

Yup, Saoirse is more like 5* Gormek :grin:. A Gormek that went on diet and started bodybuilding.

4 Likes

Arguably one of the best and most versatile Slayers of the bunch.

That said, I feel like people misunderstand the poll question on hero stats matching the purpose. It looks to me that if the hero is considered good in general, it reflects identically on the stat matching question.

I donā€™t think a defensive statline matches her purpose well, much like Cathal, whose comparatively low attack gimps his sniping potential.

1 Like

Perfect example of her in action!!

PS: Popped a 10x abs got herā€¦. :smiley:

7 Likes

Great first titan hit! Bobo does 60% def down btw.