Santa's Challenge Advanced Stage 24 Completed

I completed with boldtusk, Wilbur, proteus, little John and Wu Kong. Used small and medium mana pots, dragon attacks and time stops. But I mostly just used mana pots. Each stage from 19 upward I only used 1 dragon attack and I only used a single time stop on the last level wen I was out of mana to charge proteus.

5 Likes

I don’t know how to record and the video probably would’ve been slow and boring lol. But I made steady progress at it for about 15 minutes and the bosses never got to fire their specials. Everything in this game is do able with 4* heroes. I only just started leveling my first 5*, Marjana. She’s at 3/53. I use her in raids on mono red stacks but she’s not quite ready for much else.

I cleared stage 24 with the following setup.
Team: Greg, Magni, Rigard, Marjana, Joon
Items: Dragon, Bombs, Axes, Super mana potions

All heroes charged when reaching the bosses, then unleash all damage items all at once.
This leaves the three bosses with low health.
Then use the 4 specials (except rigard) on Mother North. This was enough to finish her off.

The remaimaining two with low health were easy. I didn’t had to use the potions

@SWEG and @Redkirby you’ve given me hope (and some very good tips). Congratulations on completing the event!

2 Likes

My first post here in the forum. Cheers!

I was able to complete stage 24 with a 4* team. If I remember correctly the team I used for the last stage was BT, Guardian Falcon, Wu Kong, Grimm and maybe Melendor to make sure I don’t need to take health potions with me. When I entered the boss stage I made sure all my heroes were sparkling and I had lots of free red tiles on the Mother’s side of the board. Fired bombs and dragon attacks and then hit with the tiles and Mother dropped with 1-2 hits. For Buddy and Santa I just used two time stops and one tornado maybe. Surprisingly effortless…

4 Likes

Here is my first take on last stage:
Only 4* and no items used on Bosses

The most important thing is not only to charge the heroes but to prepare the board well before you go into last stage.

[- YouTube]

@hazard @GwynBleidd

5 Likes

Challenge accepted! I’ll try to beat the last level with just 4*s when I get there.

1 Like

Unfortunately the video’s not working for me, but congratulations!

Sorry somehow the video was set private. Now it should work.

3 Likes

Thanks for reposting! My hat off to you, that’s impressive!

I made it through advanced 24 with an all 4* team. I used Melendor (healer), Proteus (mana control + damage over time), Gormek (defense down), Colen (damage over time), and Wu Kong (increase tile damage). Items were also key: tornados (used 3) , time stops (used 3), and dragon attacks (used 2). I also brought a miracle scroll thinking I would use it to revive after heroes died, but that never happened. On the last stage I made sure I kept all my buffs/debuffs/DoT active meaning all tiles did a lot of damage and there was significant DoT. I used time stops and tornados (to charge active to get proteus to stop bosses from gaining mana) to prevent the bosses from ever firing their special.

3 Likes

Just beat it with this buildout. Used the bombs to kill minions any time I missed a Time Stop. Triggered Wu and kept feeding Azlar mana pots.

Beat it using only 4* heroes from TC13/20. Youtube Link

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :santa: Santa’s Challenge 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Christmas Event

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :santa: Santa’s Challenge 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Christmas Event