šŸŽ… Santa's Challenge 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links ā€“ Christmas Event

Completed for another year :slight_smile:

Only stopped autoplaying at about stage 18-19.

Team used:

Killed buddy first, followed by MoNo and finally the jolly fat man himself.
Used Grazul to block the attack and defence down and Zim to cleanse when I missed. Drake and GM to keep whittling away at the HP while Onatel stole their manna :wink:

Final result:

Rewards:

All done and done:

3 Likes

Yup, but even without that I had setup enough red tiles to kill the bosses. But yeah that one just sealed the deal. It was more of a careful planning compounded with good luck. :grimacing:

1 Like

Wise to finish the last mob with items, right before a big combo probably will go into the empty.

Then charged your threat and :boom:

Nice usage of a few items.

1 Like

True, I was desperately trying to setup a red diamond, but it was just not happening, so I was just trying to get as many red tiles on the board for the last stage before killing the mob. I am just glad that it all worked out in the end. :slight_smile:

This was my first Christmas event I finished, so pretty happy. Last year I had just started playing at this time and hence could only barely finish the normal mode. But ever since that I have now successfully completed the advanced stages of all 4 seasonal events. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For the last lvl, i will use the double proteus strat. MN is the worst by far, just like this event by very far.

Ranvir+wilbur for more dmg and finally Boldtusk

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I posted this as a separate topic:

but shouldā€™ve posted here.

Iā€™ve been following the discussions on the December 2019 Santaā€™s Challenge but still struggling with the right team and specifically which mana reducer.

Iā€™m a C2P and have proteus 2.30 and he didnā€™t survive passed L7 advanced, boss wolf 2.40, Leonidas 2.30, Gretel 4.70+11, and neith 2.60

Iā€™ve read alot about making sure to use a mana reducer and currently using boss wolf but I havenā€™t seen much about him being used for Santaā€™s Challenge.

Iā€™m also using Gretel, Kingston, BT, Miki and any help is greatly appreciated

Wow! Defense down with elemental defense down is no jokeā€¦

Well done, thatā€™s a cool team. Why obscure your energies and gems?

Especially with red at these bosses. I said in a previous post, I also finished the bosses with a single move. Took me 5-6 seconds :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finished avances today using this team (which are my only fully ascended 4* Heroes):

Used nearly all the items and kiril died near the end, but made it.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Iā€™ve been following the discussions on the December 2019 Santaā€™s Challenge but still struggling with the right team and specifically which mana reducer.

Iā€™m a C2P and have proteus 2.30 and he didnā€™t survive passed L7 advanced, boss wolf 2.40, Leonidas 2.30, Gretel 4.70+11, and neith 2.60

Iā€™ve read alot about making sure to use a mana reducer and currently using boss wolf but I havenā€™t seen much about him being used for Santaā€™s Challenge.

Iā€™m also using Gretel, Kingston, BT, Miki and any help is greatly appreciated

2 Likes

I did it super easy with a full proteus some mana vials and 4 reds, but still they gotta survive some attacks.

Power level your Proteus and what are the levels of Miki and BT?

BT is maxed+6 emblems and Miki is 3.70

1 Like

How are you on trap tools? You have lots of time to max Proteus, 20 days should be more than enough, if you have the trap tools. BT and Miki should also be good assets in endeavour. Ad Grethel and maybe Kingston, mana and health potions, some revive scrolls and you should be well on your way.

2 Likes

Take BT, Gretel, Proteus at least. How is your red and green roster in general aside from BT and Kingston? I ask about those colors because I would definitely do a 3-1-1 stack with the three being the reds and the 1 and 1 being Proteus and Gretel.

3 Likes

I have 14 trap tools and Iā€™ve been farming for troops/food to feed him. I just wasnā€™t sure if proteus was worth ascending but it looks like a good idea if I want to get the mystic ring.

2 Likes

Oh, Proteus is a great idea, mystic ring or not! Probably the most useful 4* hero of all. Stoping mana generation is the best special skill available, by far!

3 Likes

Reds: QoH, Marjana, Elena all at 3.70 but I lack mystic rings so they canā€™t go further. Scarlett maxed + 6 emblems. Then thereā€™s Khagan, Wilbur, Red, Azlar, Grazul, Kelile all at various lower levels and nowhere near maxed.

Greens: Lianna, Kadilen, Tarlak all at 3.70 and all waiting on tonics. Then various levels of 5* and 4* like Horghall, skittles, Hansel, hatter, Peters, buddy, Gadeirus

1 Like

I didnā€™t realize that, thanks!
I guess thatā€™s a big reason for these events is to collaborate and learn

3 Likes