Santa Claus Quest event was not working

20 characters of nevermind

Dude. That is really, wildly uncalled for. He explained that youā€™re not blocked and added a screen shot showing where to click to add a picture. Videos canā€™t be directly uploaded. Thatā€™s not just you thatā€™s everyone.

Guv and the other moderators are players, like the rest of us and VOLUNTEER to moderate and share information. Itā€™s not some grand conspiracy out to get just you specifically.

@bitra77777 you need to understand that moderators are just players like everyone else hereā€¦
Yes, they have some extra abilities to be able to keep the forum well organized and informative but they canā€™t block you from posting pictures on the forum or stop you from participating in tournamentā€¦ they just canā€™t. No need to keep accusing them ( or specifically @Guvnor ) for something that is completely not in their powers.
If you really have a problem participating in the tournament, then you probably should contact customer serviceā€¦they are the only ones able to look into your account and fix your problem.

Mine donā€™t work since the 2nd day. All done.

Look mate, Iā€™m going to put you on a Permanant Ignore on the forum here. Your accusations are just that. Accusations. There is no basis for them because they are not true. And honestly, I donā€™t need it in my lifeā€¦ So have fun with it.

I have tried explaining previously to you that it WAS NOT me that ā€œdid not likeā€ your post about Covid-19. I had nothing to do with it. Like legitimately NOTHING.

N.O.T.H.I.N.G, nada, nil, zip, zilch, zero etcā€¦

So you can go and take your axe and grind it against someone or something else. Because I am done with you.

Goodbye and I wish you a merry christmas regardless.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.