Sand Empires Emoji Extravaganza šŸŽ‰

Another giveaway!! O the great and generous @Dudeious.Maximus

This time, I would really like to have the :tornado: please.

Because Iā€™m just a roaming dinosaur following where the wind blows :t_rex: :tornado:

12 Likes

So far my entry. Iā€™m trying for the :sun_with_face:.

11 Likes

I love these threads. I would like everyone to have the emoji of their desire however, if everyone had an emoji then not having one would be the desirable way to rock the forum. Lolā€¦

Summary

Like how guys always want the barmaid in a stripclub because shes the one they canā€™t have.

Seems self explanatory but I would like the :tornado: as it just suits me so wellā€¦perpetual motion in every direction around me both at work and home while I stay centered allowing my calm demeanor slowly expand outwardly pulling the outside world into my vortex of peace. Softly whispering " itā€™s okā€¦we can work it outā€¦itā€™s just a mistake, we can fix it together, thatā€™s how we learnā€¦ and you know what Iā€™m talking aboutā€¦

12 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sand Empires Emoji Extravaganza Discussion :tada:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sand Empires Emoji Extravaganza Discussion :tada:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sand Empires Emoji Extravaganza Discussion :tada:

Dear @Dudeious.Maximus ā€¦

I have reposted, as per your command ā€¦

But sadly, the butterfly is not as exciting as a tornado ā€¦ a castle ā€¦ or even a cactus.

It just flits around from flower to flower.

Still, I was happy to read all the wonderful entries here. I know youā€™ll have fun choosing. Thatā€™s enough for me.

12 Likes

I would like the

because thatā€™s what my life has felt like most of this yearā€¦

9 Likes

This is my emojiā€¦

:hourglass_flowing_sand:

It is the symbol of the long time spent in this firumā€¦

11 Likes

Phew, not late.
As my creativity has gone down the drain, Iā€™ll just hope @discobot is generous enough to chug me a :sun_with_face:
Iā€™ll be on holidays during Kalevala, letā€™s hope my creative juices start flowing by then.

4 Likes

Thank you again @Dudeious.Maximus for kindly giving away a new set of emojis! :+1:

I would like a :european_castle: as it looks both super nice and spacious. I like some fancy things, and it would be a perfect place for my :dragon::dragon_face: and :cow2:. They deserve nice things. :wink:

9 Likes

Lets go @discobot roll 1d29

:game_die: 9

:game_die: 13

:game_die: 19

Lets go @discobot @discobot roll 1d29

:game_die: 12

Final one @discobot roll 1d29