Sand Empires Emoji Extravaganza Discussion 🎉

Well as yah all cant be trusted :rofl::wink: talk about the event here …talk about anything really (but keep it clean and fourm rules) most important dont mess up the other thread …:+1:

Thanks @SamMe for inspiring this …:green_heart:

If you want a chance of said emjois …

think that covers it… go nuts :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus for organising another emoji extravaganza! :+1:

@JGE A new chance to earn a :unicorn: for your granddaughter. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I’d like an aardvark emoji.

2 Likes

What if you don’t want the emoji for yourself, but would like to instead nominate another forum user? :thinking: For example, I’ve been gifted many unique emojis so, I would use my entry to vote for someone else instead :grin:.

6 Likes

Ha a new chance, after last time @discobot destroyed all my dreams :rofl:

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

2 Likes

Let’s nominate @discobot for some emojis.

3 Likes

There can be only one…:wink:

3 Likes

I like the castle and sand and tornado best. Took a but to decide. Thank you DM for the give aways. :slight_smile: (dudieous maximus, dungeon master, etc.)

3 Likes

A Highlander emoji! Or a new Highlander event. They could do that since there aren’t enough events in the game.

4 Likes

Last time, the meme post was maybe a little bit overkill.

This time I tried it with a a nice little, and really heartwarming :innocent:, story. My hope is as strong as ever :crazy_face:.

Good luck everyone, may you all get your favorite emojis.

4 Likes

Thx for adding this topic and holding the Extravaganza again @Dudeious.Maximus

Ps: I have fixed the title.

2 Likes

I think this is harder to get than a non-S1 5*! :rofl:

2 Likes

…and also involves a bit of RNG luck with discbot lol!

though I appreciate @Dudeious.Maximus also awarding a few emojis based on merit / how good the entry is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah if discobot rolls on someone and they dont want it … The winner can choose someone else if they want …

3 Likes

You have a dragon? The kind who can’t count past zero!?

2 Likes

There are domesticated dragons. They do not even know that zero exists at all :slight_smile:
Once they will learn that number, and they are willing to use it, then they will removed from my title :slight_smile:

3 Likes

you are such a kind gem my friend @Sarah2 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

time to nominate a gift of :gem: emoji to @Sarah2 for her kindness :stuck_out_tongue:

keep them emojis piling up :rofl:

7 Likes

I like these emoji give aways so much - It would be fun to host those - perhaps even with competitions and all :heart_eyes:

Good luck to those who participates :four_leaf_clover::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes