šŸŒ“ Sand Empire [2020 - 2021] - Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

I did enjoy the Sand Empire quest, but it appears more players can complete the advanced tier now than previously (According to Feedback from my alliance colleagues that is). I can only assume that itā€™s because of the help from the magic hour glass and lamps.
For the rest it depends how you want to play it or if you want to rush it.
Personally I used 3* for the first tier, 4* for the middle tier and 5* for advanced.
Thought it was a good idea that most players could complete the levels so as to benefit from the rewards. Same goes for POV3.
Well done SGā€¦

3 Likes

I loved it, had a 3550 TP and was able to work the lamps, set up so entering boss stages I had 4,5,6+ lamps to get started, Malosi to block, cyprian to riposte, mireweave at 10 stack and rigard to cleanse and boost attack. Used 1 miracle scroll on the last boss

1 Like

I kinda like it. I am in the advanced stage now and I hope I can finish it without too much use of materials.

1 Like

Way too easy with time stops built into the boards. Wasnā€™t a challenge at all. I was disappointed. I didnā€™t have to use any items to win any of the battles

Autofarmed half of the advanced with a mix of 4* and 5*.

Advanced Stage 20 Sand Empires and AR.1-10N

I was bored with Atlantis Rising, so I finished Advanced stage 20, Sand Empires.

I will do Normal stage 1- 20, and then Easy stage 1- 20 after Atlantis rising.

Since my Yellow Boss team defeated Advanced stage 20, it should defeat normal stage 20 and easy stage 20.

Yellow Boss team
Sabina 4*+18, Cyprian 4*+1, Proteus 4*+18, Boldtusk 4*+18, Wilbur 4*+1

Harpoons, Potions - Health 500, minor mana, antidotes.

AR.1-10N

My Yellow Boss team is also good for auto play AR.1-10N for kits / backpacks for Atlantis Rising.

AR.1-10N
Boss Wilbur, green & red mobs.

Purple Bosses

For purple Sand Empires Bosses I switch my team.

Melendor 4*+18, Wilbur 4*+1, Boldtusk 4*+18, Wu Kong 4*+18, Danzaburo 4*+1

Harpoons, Potions - Health 500, minor mana, antidotes.

FIN

1 Like

Three epic tokens. Three 3* heroes. This game sucks.

2 Likes

Nexus donā€™t complain about does heroes, soon they will be adding 2* heroes hehehe

1 Like

They are coloured coconuts hahahahaha

Son cocos de colores jajajajaja

1 Like

I have beachballs too. They are bigger than my villagers. Beachballzillas :rofl:

I beat the last level of Advanced :smiley_cat: My team was: Rigard in his costume (+!5), Tiburtus (+18), Cyprian (+16), Colen (+14),and Sonya (+2). The lamps and hourglasses made it very easy :wink: The bosses didnā€™t even get chance to attack until they were down to about 1500 HP.

Poor Colen and Sonya were knocked out but the other lads hung on and we won :trophy: Mist ate the juicy 4* trainer hero and the darts go into storage because I donā€™t have any maxed yellow 5*s yet :wink:

2 Likes

They are coloured coconuts hahahaha
Hereā€™s one of those hahaha

Son cocos de colores jajajajaj
AquĆ­ hay de esos jajaja

1 Like

Itā€™s a different gameplay. If you use it right you almost never get hit.

3 Likes

As it turned out, I used just one team without changes:

Delilah19 - Isarnia19 - Clarissa - Azlar19 - Delilah.

Maxed Clarissa just after starting the advanced difficulty.

2 Likes

Mono purple from easy 1 to advanced 20: c. Rigard (4/70), Ursena (4/35), Seshat (+10), Kage (2/60), Proteus (+11). Used just an occasional healing and mana potion.

1 Like

Just completed the final stage of advanced. First time Iā€™ve completed the last stage on the first attempt. Easy compared to other events although I still needed to use quite a few items.

My recently acquired Proteus is already useful - even partially levelled. Just used the gloves I got from Farholme to ascend him to his final tier so should be even more helpful from now on.

3 Likes

Just finished. Enjoyed the new format and was very grateful this event was doable with minimal items - few heals, manas and arrows for blinding when the board dried up.

Used some 4* heroes on the advanced cause thatā€™s all I had, so made the strategy more important.

Materials gained have been saved.

2 Likes

Decided to try and beat it on my altā€¦ with only one maxed 5*.

Managed to complete Advanced with just over 1000TP below recommended, a grind but nonetheless completed.

Just by using hourglasses and lamps to keep enemies stalled, it can be completed with way less power than the game suggests.

The victorious alt-team:

Of course it was far easier on my main account with plenty of maxed/emblemed 5* heroes, but this was actually more fun.

4 Likes

Itā€™s was really fun having the different mechanics but that was the easiest ā€œend bossā€ Iā€™ve faced yet. Christmas was the toughest for a while, Spring was challenging too. But this one, as fun and different as it was, was a complete breeze.

1 Like

Completed advanced with this team

Used one bomb to soften the blows when I ran out of lamps, and 2 times mana to charge proteus (bord turned very bad). But probably would have made it without (but did not want to do it again)

1 Like

Finally Today completed the Sand Empireā€¦Initially my thoughts would not get thru even the first stage of Advanced version but the new tiles and boss power was easily to dismiss. I had an four Star Team and the same team and strategy for the entire version of the event.

My Team - HuTao, Boldtusk, Cyprian, Li Xiu and Melendor. TP-3400
Use Cyprian reflect for attack mostly and then use the antidotes and healers and lamps to get back to full health. Repeat when fully healed and Viola takes time but you win at the end.

Battle Items:Bomb Attack, minor antidotes, minor mana portions and minor healing portion. For the last 2-3 stages took revive scroll just incase of any mis-happening. Probably used 1 of the scroll. Rest needed fo use bomb attack only at the start of the fight to get time to build mana of all heroes and the new tiles.

So Overall really exciting and really happy to complete the entire Event, and all stages in my first shot.

Did a total of 6-7 hero tokens. Though was hoping for a star from the event but dis not get any event star. Did get a couple of 4* and HOTM Rafalle, rest mostly 3*.

3 Likes