šŸŒ“ Sand Empire [2020 - 2021] - Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

All other graphics are working fine for me, but the one by cap is not. Is it blank for everyone else too?

1 Like

Same here, canā€™t see the image

1 Like

Same here too, canā€™t see any of the 4 from @cap but can see the @Zartanis image.

1 Like

I have to say, this is made so easy on advanced mode due to these new tiles which stun the enemies turns for up to 4 in total.
You donā€™t need mana control, just try get some sand and lamps saved for the boss round, and use them ā€¦ just keep an eye on when the bosses are going to hit, then you can reset them back to 4 each time, making the bosses not able to fire at you.

6 Likes

@Guvnor

Palm treesā€¦check
Coconutsā€¦ err no, beachballs yes.

If it makes any difference, Iā€™m in the UK and am on V30.0.0 Build 1283.

1 Like

Post 75, you can find them

My only gripe, and it is a small one is how much w.e it takes for each level. I have a stack of flasks saved for Atlantis and dont really want to use them in this ( my max energy is 35) for this reason I will prob focus on advanced to start and ensure I do that, then easy and if I have time to regenerate flags efficiently Iā€™ll do normal after that.

I really like the new tiles, they add a nice new challenge and thought process. I could also really do with a damage dealing cleanser so if I get lucky with free tokens getting Roc would be nice.

Bosses:

All in one:

Rewards:

13 Likes

I had 800 gems and did refills. Completed all difficulty tiers. Very easy.
No items used at all in the whole event.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve re-uploaded.them again now. No idea what it was doing.

3 Likes

thanks @cap, great job! Love your guides!

3 Likes

I have never understood why they couldnā€™t give away the 3 & 4 star heros as prizes for finishing level 20. Give C2P people guaranteed Event Heros instead of another Dawa for finishing Normal.

6 Likes

20 characters of so fast ā€¦ Wow

Hey
It is a nice Event with so many things we could earn but I miss a gloves. So less materials to rise a hero.
Next time maybe Betten!

1 Like

Does anyone else dislike/hate with every fiber of their being the new tiles? Half the time when you create a diamond it goes to the top of the board so the diagonal is a waste and most of the time I create diamonds to get rid of a color Iā€™m not using. I guess they do help shake up a bad board but Iā€™m personally not digging them. All in all Iā€™m not happy with this event. The summons arenā€™t appealing at all and the WE is ridiculous. Two thumbs down from me. Sorry for the negative post but it could have been much better.

I didnā€™t really care WHERE the diamond or bomb ended up, honestly. It was purely to have them to use, save for the bosses so that I could stop them attacking. That was my only logic, and I was able to consistently create many of both, especially the bombs.

8 Likes

I think the event is too easy with the Hourglasses/Oil Lamps. Made it through most bosses with them being freezed the whole time.
Not gonna do any pulls though. Iā€™m waiting for Autumn/Winter events, depending on what new heroes those will have.

8 Likes

Same here. I used Miki on the last 3 for Advanced but didnā€™t need to. I ended up just having him for the extra damage and wasnā€™t at all needing him for the special/mana control. In these events usually I have to use Proteus or Miki - usually both together.

But it was different at least.
I think next time the hourglass and lamps need to have different effects to one another. Not sure what exactlyā€¦ or maybe to ā€œpopā€ them, we need to match them in a 3 tile set. Right now we can work them exactly like the dragon and diamond, just click them and they go offā€¦

3 Likes

My husband has finished easy and medium on Sand Empires. Heā€™s started level 12 hard and has JUST NOW discovered you can tap the magic lanterns :rofl: He thought you had to line up three of them. Luckily heā€™s had no problems!

4 Likes

Just wanted to say, thank you, thank you, thank you! :star_struck:.

4 Likes