šŸŒ“ Sand Empire 2019: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

Got the EHT. Thatā€™s it for me. Drew Arman Arman Hisan Hisan and a clutch of season one 3* heroes. Bleh.

So I got a bit lucky with matches and the bosses did not fire specials at the same person but still, first Advanced Season completed for me. Had to use only single Time Stop too.

5 Likes

Well done congratulationā€¦ are all *4 heroes maxed?

2 Likes

All except Wilbur, who is 4/44, so he is almost there too.

3 Likes

Advanced. I didnā€™t have to use any time stops only 4 60% mana refills. They were only able to get one special off.

5 Likes

1 Like

Took me about 30 tries and finally got the right team togetherā€¦ very tough

4 Likes

Congrats on making it through!

1 Like

Thank you! I almost gave up on it

1 Like

Hate to necro an old thread, but I found this gemā€¦ I canā€™t help but askā€¦

howā€™d that work out for ya, @zephyr1? :smiley:

1 Like

He may have gotten close. His stockpile of gems had been pretty large

1 Like

I ended up using some gems along the way, but for the most part saved them.

Iā€™m currently sitting on a little over 27k gems.

3 Likes

Quick question, are we going to have new heroes for the Sand Empire this June? Thanks!

Probably but unconfirmed yet.

Here is @zephyr1ā€™s guess about how many there MAY be.

2 Likes

But chess only have 6 types of piecesā€¦ King, Queen, Rook, Bishop, Knight, and Pawnā€¦ Are they going to turn checkered board into a 5ā˜† hero?

3 Likes

Am I the only one who hates Sand Empire heroes design? Did graphic designers at SGG forget to color them?

1 Like

They areā€¦sand

20 eye blinks

1 Like

Yeah, I know. And they look quite lame to me, I canā€™t help it.

pt., 10 kwi 2020, 01:08 użytkownik WhenWeCollide via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com napisał:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: :palm_tree: Sand Empire 2020 - Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links ā€“ Starts June 29