šŸŒ“ Sand Empire 2019: Arman ā€“ Thoughts & Discussion

So this has kinda been asked but Iā€™m going to ask here again anyway.

Do you all really think only 1 Arman is useful? I just got my fourth.

I donā€™t have any leveled yet but I do plan on leveling at least one, mainly for an all yellow team 3 star for events. I would put Melia, Bane, Arman, Kailaniā€¦shouldnā€™t I put another Arman instead of another Bane or Gan Ju? Any other yellow 3 stars Iā€™m missing? Thanks in advance for your advice or thoughts.

Rana, Yunan andā€¦ RENFELDO!

Dream pull!

3 Likes

One is enough, since there are not many healing bosses and his undispellable part of the special is the best one. He doesnā€™t hit much harder than Melia and is slow. Heā€™ll shine in rush attacks for rares.

2 Likes

I got him last summer, hoarded him for quite a while then ate him.

I got Arman again this year, I was hoping to get Gafar and Ranvir (which I did) and dreaming of Yunan and Rana (which I didnā€™t).

Iā€™m hoarding him again. I figure he is very effective in roughly 1/9 raid tournaments and other heroes are way better the rest of the time. (1/3 is 3* only; 1/3 is rush attack assuming the rules are evenly distributed)

Dunno whether Iā€™ll level him up or eat him this year :rofl:

3 Likes

Good advice @Olmor. Iā€™ll keep two. One Iā€™ll level immediately for a yellow 3 star team. The other, as a safety measure in case he gets boosted later. Would eat if it was a regular event but these seasonal cards are just once a yearā€¦

Too easy to summon, I got 3 in 14 tokens, eat one.

No, only for Rush Attack 3* tournament to flank Gil-Ra.

I donā€™t give emblems to 3*.

Good for Rush Attack Tournament.

Is he a pawn in chess, sand heroes look like chess pieces.[quote=ā€œzephyr1, post:1, topic:115243ā€]
The theme of Sand Empire heroes is non-dispellable healing reductions. What do you think of this sort of special skill?
[/quote]

Annoying.

2 Likes

New thread is active now as part of the ongoing #hero_cards :slight_smile:

Continue your discussions here: šŸŒ“ Arman - 3* Holy/Yellow from Sand Empire