Same icon for different costume bonuses = very confusing

Dear devs,

Currently there’s two costume bonuses (5/5/10/5 & 3/3/6/1) with identical costume bonus icon.
In a good interface, the same icon can’t mean different things.

Kindly ask to change Costume Bonus icon for a new “3/3/6/1” bonus.
We gave this suggestion on Beta, quite sad that it hasn’t been implemented.

It’s really important, skill system is very complicated already.
The same icon can’t represent different bonuses.
Thank you!

@KiraSG , @Petri

I’d see something like this as a result:

The costume bonus icon applies even if the costume isn’t fully leveled. So I agree as long as there are separate indicators for all levels of the costume bonus.

As it is it’s not a bug and this falls into QoL so I wouldn’t expect any update.

3 Likes

Well, yeah, everyone surely can live with current icons…
But it’s worth to make a public suggestion anyway.

I’ve done my part, now it’s up to developers :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s too-o-o complicated for them. Add new goblin balloon store much easier. You asking too much.

4 Likes

Good idea! I fully support it!

Absolutely agree. Icons should be different

Good idea.
This idea is already raised during Beta testing by a player as it could be helpful.

1 Like

Interesting and hopefully will be online

Voted. OP is visionary. While the costume bonus icon does not differentiate between those from S1 and those from non-S1 heroes, the thing is, they should be differing from one another to have consistency on what and how the mean. Right now, while we know that poor costume bonuses are only attributable to Yunan and Rana, sooner or later, more non-S1 heroes will get their costumes as it is an inevitable trajectory of the game as the devs implied.

But maybe, SG is planning all along to buff the costume bonus of non-S1 heroes, which is the reason why they have no variance. All they need is the right time to do so. Maybe when limit breakers have already taken a foothold. It’s what Nostradamus whispered to my ears.

2 Likes