Salmon Loki should be immune/resistant to water damage

Self-explanatory.
In salmon form, he is a fish, and thus I think should be immune, or at least resistant to, water damage.

4 Likes

2021-07-04_09.47.14

3 Likes

This hero needs more than that…

4 Likes

This has officially gotta be THE WORST 5* hero ever. It’s special only damages Holy enemies…

5 Likes

I think we’ve seen it all now a fish as a hero.
I just hope I never get it

Seriously

1 Like

@Marie1 it would be a catch and release…I’d have to bake that dang fish in HA10 next week.

1 Like

@ABNRMAL
The only place for it me thinks, dreadful fishy

Ok thats hilarious that loki be immune to water :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: if anything water should be his weapon his special.
If he goes against sand or land types he does a nice bit of damage.
With sayin that they should make colen or marjana fire proof :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This was actually asked in beta by someone…

1 Like

I always feel bad for Ursena, Triton and family drowning in the underwater stages of Atlantis. You’d think they’d pick somewhere to live where they could last more than 10 turns at a time. Of course, I also wonder what Triton does with fur coats down there underwater…

If by Ursena, you are talking about the evil tentacle woman of season 2, then frankly I don’t think she belongs to the Atlantis family at all. The Atlantis family should be only the good guys, as in Poseidon, his daughter, and his Atlantean guards.

And I fully agree, it makes zero sense that they are still subject to the same rule in the underwater stages. They should be immune to drowning. Same for the pirate family.

1 Like

Is that Mok-Arr in the first picture?

This hero is an insult to every player that has ever paid for this game :man_facepalming:t3:

6 Likes

I just drew him… Hoping for a buff, I guess. Or that I need to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest…

1. Of course I just drew this damn fish.
  2. If Salmon Loki were to get buffed to a usable level, it would have to be the biggest buff ever in this game.
3 Likes

Need review the Salmon card and make it so that when using the lord and lady loki with fish at the same time, they turn into 1 titan hero with a united ultimate on the battlefield)

4 Likes

@1Neo excellent suggestion…but some notable improvement is necessary. This fish is a JOKE

I love smoked salmon. Fishy Loki seems to be resistant to burn:

10 Likes

Technically I’d say that more of a smoker :wink:

1 Like