📯 Salmon Loki – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

With troops, it is somewhere around 600, and even 700 on defense. Not too shabby. I’d really like to pull him :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really spend in portals anymore, but got this dude on a single pull from my saved up Valhalla coins. When I finally had enough after killing a goblin today, was hoping for skadi’s costume, but any 5* is better than none, right?

6 Likes

Well I do believe that is debatable, although, Id take him over a sharp stick to the eyeball…Of course thats a pretty low bar I’ve set…or actually that SG set releasing that fish the way they did. Now I’ve argued on here with folks at one time or another that I thought Horghall or Thorne were the worst two(base model, not costume) and while Horghall for a beginning player could serve as a mediocre tank, I couldn’t see any reason that Thorne should be in the game, making him the worst…Until the fish was released. But, they both now serve a purpose…They can be traded in for some hero you’d like to have at some point in the future :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thorne, mokarr, salmon Loki and two other misfits should form voltron

2 Likes