📯 Salmon Loki – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Do not be offended but you did a huge ■■■■■■■■. but how can you break the Salmon Loki limit ??? You obviously have material growing in your garden otherwise you wouldn’t waste your resources like that. Now that you have broken it and embodied it, do you feel stronger? Well … glad you …

1 Like

Why not? He has the aethers and he decided it made sense to use them on Salmon Loki.

Pre buff I would have questioned it but post buff the fish has the ability to nuke a team with a bit of RNG going your way.

2 Likes

How much damage for the DOT?

500+ each hit from what I have seen from a video

It is one thing to discuss subjective things and I always respect them. It is one thing to talk about probably the worst legendary hero who was not only given the emblems but even the limit was broken. I don’t believe he didn’t have other dark heroes. I think Quintus can be better than him.

I disagree. Quintus is meh at best. Salmon loki can singlehandedly win battles for you

3 Likes

@ilboll even writing don’t be offended doesn’t help that this text after submits a feeling of disrespect against someone else…
you don’t know the situation of this player, not his roster, his mats, his emblem stock…

I agree aethers is something different - but again: you (and also not me btw) don’t know about the personal situation of this player…

Can be a FTP who plays 4yrs and has 30 tabards and 2500 emblems free to use…
maybe all S1 who could be obtained in purple are already maxed?

And to be honestly, I really think many who have a bad opinion about Salmon Loki just didn’t even look closely on his card (or can’t imagine what he could do)
He has solid stats, DOT for all, more DOT if the element is or changes to holy…

also I think everyone has the right to level / emblem / LB the hero he wants, not?

By the way, @PlayForFun shouldn’t the OP be updated after SL buff?

Version 43 Release Notes & Status - News & Updates - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum (smallgiantgames.com)

Damage dealt to Holy enemies each turn increased from 126 to 484

2 Likes

Okay then I say that he certainly did well and that he has all my respect. I repeat, I have not judged the person, and if so I apologize. I judged the choice and above all the hero that I think is the worst in the game.

2 Likes

OK

What bothers me is unless there are yellow enemies he only has a 20% to do any damage 2 times per enemy. Like Heimdall, that rarely triggers. So yes, he is good against yellow, but fairly horrible against every other color. If the initial hit was to all then I’d have a better appreciation for him. Usually during raids there is 1 yellow, so you have a hero that is effective against 1 hero. Not good odds. 80% doing 0 damage are bad odds

2 Likes

sure, he is not OP as others, but someone who might not have other options he could be viable…
Luck is involved, yes…

I am not writing about someone who has a big roster, but not all do have this…

@Guvnor / @Dudeious.Maximus / @littleKAF can you update the OP ?

2 Likes

Done 20 salmon damage

3 Likes

He’s far from the worst.

That’s called an “opinion” and we all get to have them.

Even when they are wrong like yours was :wink:

2 Likes

No worries mate. Actually this particular fish isn’t even mine but belongs to someone who I’m in a line group with. BTW, if anyone knows how to get in touch with Anchor, he still owes my man $20 for being the first to LB the fish.

1 Like

ahahahahah so we talk about opinions but you say that mine is wrong !!! ahahahaha ok ok I’ll leave you your salmon so you are happy

hahaha and Anchor must pay !!! I wanted to tell you that nothing was against you but I saw in my opinion a waste of resources because there are so many better dark heroes. that’s all.

1 Like

This usless card forever will remain usless

1 Like

Soul exchange can accept it :slight_smile:

this fish seems pretty strong right now isn’t it?
giving flat 484 damage to holy is quite big