📯 Salmon Loki – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Well I have been very vocal in recent times regarding the ridiculous power creep in recent hero releases

It looks like I must have got through to SG! Because very clearly they are now going out of their way to issue heroes which are absolute hot junk

1 Like

I can’t believe they released that damn fish :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Normally i would do a couple of tens for Odin but in this case I’m gonna restrain myself to avoid getting that “hero”

3 Likes

4 Likes

Fak fak. LoL. The fish is coming. Hahahahaha. Damn

1 Like

Just wait all!

This fish is a troll trickster by nature. She will get biggest buff from SG - hear from me first like humbly always :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Really a fish hero :fish::tropical_fish: :tropical_fish::fish::tropical_fish::fish::tropical_fish::fish::tropical_fish::fish::tropical_fish::fish:

I’m going to tabard, +20 and limit break Salmon Loki.

Maybe I’ll get lucky and they’ll actually shift it to something ridiculously OP instead.

This is more of a joke than the chunky dunk heroes fall

3 Likes

Well, I guess I should be grateful to SG for removing any incentive to buy offers and pull on this round of Valhalla by not changing Salmon a bit from beta. Just an idea that I could be ‘lucky’ and pull it scares me away.

Poor Almighty Father of All Odin just got his place in a shop window next to a stinky fish. I am not going anywhere near that shop.

SG just again shown that they completely do not trust beta feedback. Well maybe should have trolled them instead of being honest and wasting my time by trying to win with this joke.

8 Likes

Final-Form

The salmon be like…

9 Likes

This seems highly apt:

11 Likes

I was thinking that early info about Salomon Loki is a april fools joke , but looks like it isnt , he is extremly terrible…

4 Likes

my condolances… new worst 5* in game ?

4 Likes

This is a marketing trick. The devs saw that despite everything so far, S3 heroes are the most desirable and people pull from this portal the most. To make even more money, they have to decrease the chances of getting the good 5*. The easiest way to achieve that is to release a set of crappy 5* to dilute the pulls. Probably Salmon Loki will be the first of many…

6 Likes

They released it. SGG, could you at least make sure your own release notes are complete? I went twice through them (v39, doubt he was added sooner as beta test was after v38) and there is nothing stating you added this abomination.

The hero itself is probably meant to counter holy heroes but even against holy mono it does less damage than Guardian Kong or Killhare. It does slightly more damage than Elizabeth but Elizabeth gets more damage from fiends and has other effects as well. And Morel does 180% unconditionally to everyone, but is fast. So it does badly even its supposed job. The element change is random so it can actively hurt you.

@NittanyLionRoar, will you review this ‘thing’? Would be definitely fun review, but I expect D at best, probably F. Even Noor is useful at least in VF anything.

3 Likes

Be careful what you wish for!

3 Likes

So, I play mono. I am trying to fill out this purple team, help me out:
Salmon Loki
Myztero
Mom-Arr
Ok, who am I missing?

3 Likes

This hero kinda makes me never want to do Valhalla pulls again. Imagine doing pulls for Bera or Frigg but having this garbage hero be the only legendary Valhalla hero you get, despite not even being featured. I’d want to quit the game.

8 Likes

Thot Amun and aeron for the healer

5 Likes

Although I like Aeron, I think that you are correct!

I spend a lot of time on this forum defending SG because I think they’re a better run and designed business than we give them credit for.

Then they pull this…

Can we reopen the game design q&a thread to ask why Salmon Loki was put in the game?

Has anyone come up with a decent use case here? Or are they just trolling us?

Maybe Disney gave them some money to promote the Loki show?

11 Likes