šŸ“Æ Salmon Loki ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Mount it on a wall. Donā€™t feed it away yet

2 Likes

I found a video in YouTube where they use this Fish in Offense, itā€™s useless after all. Wherever you put it.

2 Likes

Lets ask SG to make a video guide on how to use this fish.

3 Likes

I got two copies of this thing in a 10 pull in Valhalla. Really? I was just looking for bera, freya, alfrike, odin, heimdall or Skadi

Yet you give me the fish.

Iā€™ll be taking one to 3-70 I guess for the shake of it LOL

3 Likes

Tried to pull during Valhalla using 6000 free coins Iā€™ve got, and 2 minted new Odin and one tanky Heimdall comes to me. Thank God this fish didnā€™t come to my bowl.

3 Likes

How can it be a 5* ? It is the worse 5* ever this game is created . Who Invented this and his skills and talent are by far worse than any 3-4* stars hero, the game is getting lame and very bad . HTOM are not even that good anymore and spending a lot money trying to level up and getting the best hero. For me this game is coming to the end for me, I will continued to play with what I have and wonā€™t spend any more trying to get the better hero.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see the idea here?
Seems like you may want to direct your feedback to either of these two posts:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s your mistake IMHO.

Aaaaannnddd hereā€™s your rectification and redemption IMHO.

Merge this thread 20chars

Dont take him seriously the only use i found of this hero is to make MEMESā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Merge this thread pls

My first thought is

11 Likes

we have teams with heroes,monsters,gods,another charactersā€¦Its quite stupid the idea to put an fish which should be a hero in game which name begins with Empiresā€¦thats absolutely broken. I show it my 10 years old son, he couldnt stop laughingā€¦like all we now

2 Likes

And Splash is about as useful as this thingā€™s special.

4 Likes

What ifā€¦? Leveling the fish up to max changes it? Anyone who pulled the fish max it yet? I mean that would be a trickster thing to do.

1 Like

The portal had shown itsā€™ maxed stats and skillsā€¦ So there can not be any surprisesā€¦

5 Likes

Just no to this comment 20 chars

2 Likes

No youre 100% correct Totally worthless

3 Likes

Let us keep an open mind on this, and say rather that a use has not been discovered at this point in time. By anyone. At all.

But, you know, never say never.

2 Likes

Every time I see the fish on my roster I :laughing: then I :sob: I hope this hero has some use, but it really looks bad for its owners.

2 Likes