Sad, where are the snowmen on the main screen?

They are missing this year! Like tapping on their heads and watching them spin

3 Likes

Global warming, man.

Our strongholds are running mining and production operations 24/7.

We’re looting lumber, hunting indigenous animals and pillaging every natural resource possible.

Also, the winter season hasn’t started yet

But mostly it’s global warming.

27 Likes

Also, Frosty is still in beta. The rest of the snowmen and snowwomen gotta wait for it. To make the grand entrance and all.

Of course, now SG has more time to think of their stronghold snowpeople designs. here are some ideas…

27 Likes

A Calvin and Hobbes reference earns you a Bardic Post of the Day :medal_military:

14 Likes

Gasp! my very own medal to go with my cool title! I shall treasure this forever!

8 Likes

I nearly dropped my coffee

4 Likes

I missed the beautiful tree last year. And the star you could light up on it. I’m not religious, but I sure missed the tree. Hope it comes back! Anyone know? Or is it deemed not pc to have it now? Just curious cause it looked so good before.:smile:

1 Like

Hooo that reminds me that I neglected this books for years. Now it’s on my bedside :slight_smile: thanks

3 Likes

happy to hear my silly post triggered some nice memories for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a mobile phone game, so OF COURSE it’s not PC :man_facepalming:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I am not so esteemed to have any bardic-esque awards to give, but I love your post. Glorious!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they come with the Christmas event. I’m looking forward to them as well.

3 Likes

Frosty the snowman is a another useless…
:wink:

Well it just turned into summer here we have a couple of 40 degrees (C) in the next few days and it was winter 6 weeks ago…

4 Likes

I love my Frosties.

1 Like

So, this is what it takes to earn a Bardic Post of the Day. :face_with_monocle:

Not an easy task. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

made more difficult by the recent absence of the Bardic one himself :frowning:

it’s also not something one can plan for, that is, this particular one came from a sudden stroke of inspiration!

2 Likes