Sacrifice Heroes for Emblems

Just an idea. 20stars = 1 emblem of talent type mostly selected for scrapping. So 10x 2* etc. If too simple, increase need stars OR make emblem gained random… feel free to expand on option… :slight_smile:

Edit: new building idea, Dark Alter :sweat_smile:

Interesting idea!

But you’ve reminded me of a joke I once posted elsewhere in a similar context:

1 Like

Lol think I saw that post :joy:

1 Like

Or maybe the post were we been reduced to morbid cannibals for our sacrifices… :rofl:

Players have openly made it clear they don’t want this to be a feature connected with spending

This idea would most certainly connect the class festure to spending and make it p2w

I would hope something like this never becomes a reality. I actually liked it on the surface until i thought about it just a tad longer.

1 Like

I assume your concern is that big spenders with lots of fodder from Summons would be able to turn them into emblems?

Maybe a major time delay factor would help fix that, or needing another resources with a greater constraint like farmable ingredients or some new unfarmable item?

I do see where any variation of conversion where all the components can be purchased is problematic. At that point it’s not far off from just selling emblems.

1 Like

Pretty much

The system is brand new and so far has relieved many concerns that were raised before release. Just think it’s too early to suggest rocking the boat

1 Like

Didnt think of that @Rigs

For us simple folk would be nice since most cant beat stage 3 of weekly emblem challenges. What If it was limited to 1 or 2* only? Think players would spend 1000s of gems to speed up training?

Plus time limit might be good. 10 a week. Plus I like random. I see people here say they lack certain heros and be risky to spend on low summons. Be more revenue in there pocket with more gem sales too I’d people increase production.

Sacrifice of 20 stars heroes for one emblem is definitely too much especially because emblems arrive random and they are needed also in 4÷5 pieces at time. So, 20×5 = 100* heroes to sacrifice to upgrading one. Too much!

A more reasonable ratio would be 1* per random emblem. As far as I see, there are 10 types of emblems so it is required to sacrifice an average of 10x5 = 50* heroes to have the 5 emblems your hero need for raising one level of skill.

So far, even 1* = 1 emblem could not be the main way to acquire a specific emblems but just to collect spare emblems for future usage.

I hope this help. Moreover, such a thing need to build an Altair (transformation of something) on which make a human sacrifice. Obviously, because we are pretending be the good guys the Altair/Temple of God would call for a procession of heroes.

Consider to sacrifice an hero and 5 reclutes for obtaining 5 random emblems. That would make much more sense. The hero sacrifice for the invocation of divinities and the 5 souls to exchange with the dark forces which forge the for us 5 emblems.

Eep, that would definitely be too cheap of a conversion ratio.

A mid-game player can easily produce roughly 126 stars of heroes (combining 1 and 2*) in training camps daily, 24/7, without pause. That would be a game-breaking number of emblems to acquire in a single day, even spread amongst classes.

And with appropriate planning, it’s possible to produce many hundreds more stars of heroes in a single day.

And as @Rigs pointed out, any option where heroes can be converted into emblems would turn into a P2W issue, since big spenders have a ton of extra heroes from Summons.

1 Like

Unless the conversion ratio asks for more *** heroes each time is used. I mean, for beginners 1* heroe + 5 reclutes = 1 emblem. While for the advanced player 1**** + 5 *** heroes for the same. Unless, the emblems could not traded between players, it would not a problem.

More a player uses the temple, more the divinities ask in trade. More the priest ask to upgrade the temple. So far, a temple is something that could have a timer (only when constellations are aligned, the divinities answer the call) and an increasing trade ratio / upgrading cost.

However, I see the point. Looking at the future in which any resources would be traded – included emblems – every conversion would be tricky.

I think that the whole idea of trading goods and every kind of items {heroes, emblems, gems, etc.} into a market would go toward a mess of new rules. Unless some principles of the games would be changed but this would transform the game itself in another similar one but different.

However, exchange iron for food could be feasible without messing up anything. That could be another function of the temple: trading. We all know that around a temple there always traders and sellers. So, it makes sense.

1 Like

Perhaps upgrade of alter reduces sacrificial heroes. So your first sacrifice would be a whopping 120 1* heroes. Each level -5… eventually being 20 summons at lvl20. Put a week training on building upgrades. Then implement 12hr summon period for one day for the full moon. Options are endless… :sweat_smile:

The one thing I’d like point out, is that the advantage of emblems already goes to big spenders who acquire more 4* and 5* heroes. The forum is full of people who are beating the challenges easily and thier pics posted have powerful cards, that u would have to have unbelievable luck, to pull on a single summon. By the time I get enough emblems to fully level one hero I will still be way behind.