[SACRED] THE 100% HONESTY thread

Awww :slight_smile: gets more salad

2 Likes

To be honest this thread is not progressing the way I though it would

4 Likes

To be honest in this thread we are fooling around!
Maybe its a foolush thread?

Happy whatever…

2 Likes

Is it a challenge? :thinking:

:point_up: I didn’t say I could eat whatever I liked. Just that I didn’t gain weight. My raging good looks - and patented humility - won’t be of much use when I’ll die in 2 years from my wildly unhealthy lifestyle. :joy:

2 Likes

To be honest, it’s a vast improvement over how I initially thought it would go. :joy:

And honestly, if you want your threads to stay on course, you should mention in the OP that @Pike, @sleepyhead, @Mistress_of_Shadows, @NotVixx, @Sorvina and I are not allowed to reply.

8 Likes

To be honest… It’s getting more attention than it deserves. For even more honesty… People can only handle honesty if it agrees with their agenda or belief system. Personally speaking, I dont need a honesty thread to speak my mind. :smiling_imp: been called many things but shy is not 1.

7 Likes

This begs the question: are people who post in this thread honestly, always then dishonest in other threads?

Would an honest person then only post in this thread and avoid all other forum threads?

Am I honestly asking these questions??

3 Likes

:rofl: very funny! Harsh but fair

3 Likes

:grimacing: :grimacing:I’m honestly getting a friggin migraine from this thread…:

3 Likes

Honestly too many replies on eating in most of the general topics I read in the last few hours lol

5 Likes

@Ham.Cheese is the intent to be honest with ourselves in regards to the game or strictly game related honesty?

Honestly if you had expectations of the topic clarity helps, the first post was fairly vague other than being honest.

2 Likes

These forums are becoming quite bad for my diet

grumbles honestly into my fresh fruit

4 Likes

Lol I can understand!!!

2 Likes

In T. A. R. S. voice

90% honesty

:joy: Is it because you’re struggling with the whistling part or with the innocence part?

3 Likes

Lemme just quote you on this…

4 Likes

Lemme quote myself as a response.

Also, I was talking about Internet parlance, and there isn’t any Internet parlance about… Ugh… FINE! You got me.

3 Likes

Your big mouth sure is useful :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I really walked into that one, didn’t I?

Also :point_down:

3 Likes

To be completely honest, I specifically chose waffles and worst not only because of your and @Pike ’a countries, but also because of their Internet slang meanings like @Theo87 figured out :slight_smile:

And I’m also out of likes :frowning:

2 Likes