[SACRED] THE 100% HONESTY thread

Honestly, SG will never allow players to trade between each other no matter how many voters there since that will greatly reduce their income :smile:

3 Likes

Oh, so he’s a normal human being? I was expecting something more juicy, like some kind of dark secret.

I think I got a bit carried away, dark secrets involving food are probably not that common.

2 Likes

I can eat as much as I want, I don’t gain weight. Dark enough?
To be honest and to stay on topic it’s just a cover. Actually, I feed on innocent souls…

3 Likes

20 :hugs:

2 Likes

I have the exact same dark secret. Let’s tag @sleepyhead to trigger him.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Honestly?

FTP Rebellion thread has 8k replies

E&P Memes and Captions has 4.5k replies

Forum Counting Game is now on volume 10

Show Me Your Rewards has 5.7k replies

Word Association is on volume 2

these poor dead threads!

7 Likes

I honestly hate you right now @NicoX and @Pike :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly am going to throw waffles and worsts at you… honestly sobs into my salad

6 Likes

honestly and recklessly catches waffles and worsts with mouth without gaining an ounce :innocent:

1 Like

Honestly, you accused me of being evil and torturing villagers (and I was just tapping on them!), but what you do is just wicked witchcraft! Dark one for sure.

5 Likes

honestly sobs into my water flavored with lemon

on the plus side, at least I can actually gain some muscle. flexes bicep

4 Likes

To be honest, that’s something I gave up a long time ago…

2 Likes

Idk then recommend a training alliance or something to help them rather than lie, sorry I just don’t understand why it is necessary. We shouldn’t be so careful in our projection of hurting ones feelings, if you do care recommend a fit rather than a “white” lie, that is most helpful and would benefit the person you are trying not to hurt.

2 Likes

Ha! If I could do witchcraft, do you really think I would use it for fitness purposes? No, I would buy Zynga, delete all your accounts and TAKE OVER THE WOOOR… Hold on, you’re right. I am evil. Nevermind.

5 Likes

Yeah, there’s a good chance that you could toss me just as easily as the aforementioned waffles and worsts.

2 Likes

to be honest, this makes me not angry anymore, as there are pros and cons to each situation @Pike , @NicoX

Ok, I promise not to slap you in the face with food anymore :slight_smile: cross my heart, and with all honesty

3 Likes

I simply cannot hate @Pike and @NicoX. :wink:

However I cannot eat whatever I like, so I will eat a salad with you @sleepyhead in solidarity. :smile:

3 Likes

I will try to keep this in mind for the next time. :wink:

Thank you @Draerius.

1 Like

thank you @SamMe , you are amazing!

eats salad happily

more vinaigrette?

3 Likes

Thank you @sleepyhead! I think you are an amazing person too! :heart:

2 Likes