[SACRED] THE 100% HONESTY thread

2 Likes

The divorce is honestly easy. And delicious.

Honestly like folk who start threads put them in the correct category on the fourm :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I honestly agree that the beginning of the relationship is awesome… I stand by my point the the end of the relationship is doomed to be :poop::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Honestly, people complain a lot but still pay for play. It is the exactly same as gambling. You pay for the 1% of the moment that you finally win, which makes you forget about how you suffered in the past and willing to start the painful journey all over again. That is SGG business model that gets us because we all love gambling.

Happy Gambling!

4 Likes

4 Likes

I immediately thought of @Pike when I read your post. :rofl:

3 Likes

You can use mine. I spend money for my entertainment and dont mind if anyone or everyone knows.

3 Likes

I definitely appreciate honest people who are tactful*.

I personally prefer to tell a white lie instead of potentially hurting someone’s feelings. For example, sometimes a fresh player will ask to join me at my alliance.

The truth: We have requirements and since you don’t meet them we cannot accept you.

My response: Sorry we are full, and have a waiting list. I am not sure you’d enjoy yourself here [in my alliance]…

*I remember that last year some random player directly asked me to join my alliance in global chat. I tried to let the player down nicely. Unfortunately there was someone else who also answered the player in an unnecessarily unkind/aggressive manner…

I felt that particular player was so mean, I actually apologised to the rejected player. I think if someone directed that towards me, I’d become upset/distressed…

Honesty is good. I’m not a fan of brutal honesty online in general… Being tactful is more important to me than being fully honest.

My 2c.

8 Likes

Honestly, those are nice troops for level 57

Kudos!!

Done, welcome

3 Likes

Reading “Master Lepus bug” thread was really painful. Honestly.

3 Likes

I still get a massive buzz from my TC20’s giving me a 5* even though I’ll never max any of those 5*s.

3 Likes

Honesty or truthfulness is a facet of moral character that connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, straightforwardness, including straightforwardness of conduct, along with the absence of lying, cheating, theft, etc. Honesty also involves being trustworthy, loyal, fair, and sincere.

Let’s all be honest

5 Likes

I agree to being honest, but just say you don’t meet the requirements/ this isn’t a fit, why lie when it is unnecessary?

This game makes me wanna drink…

4 Likes

7 Likes

Community content where post goes to die

If we’re honest

1 Like

Is there something I don’t know about @Pike ? I mean I guess literally everything besides he’s German, likes metal, plays E&P and is pretty funny. :joy: But I’m referring specifically to this food thing.

2 Likes

He is my partner in crime for enjoying food. :wink:

4 Likes

It depends. If someone is a newbie, they could be struggling with starting out…

In other situation, it can still hurt for the rejected recruit.

Sometimes I find it easier to tell a white lie in other situation…

1 Like