Sabina's Story - An Empires and Puzzles Fanfiction hi I

@ Xorana
Lovely fic! I, too, get headcanons around the heroes, but not to the level of yours, where you virtually communicate with them. So. Many. Feels!

I’m so glad you continue to write these E&P fanfics. Your writing style is exquisite!

1 Like

I like it. I had planned a different story totally for Sabina but I lack time :cry:

Wonderful to read about Sabina. One if my favourite heroes.

I can’t even remember what I was searching for when I came across your thread!

Thanks for sharing.
MM

Rushing, in which section to put, decided to a more adult) nephew marks two years. they want to give him the thomas friends fisher price wooden railway. She searched for this subject with a search for the subject, but has not found a constructive yet. Can you share your experience? It is necessary - to start the train (that is, pure Ikea disappears), to have sets (or additional sets) for bridges to pass on them and under them, to have arrows, to have different trailers - passenger, cargo, and so on. that was a classic look, and not cartoon or poisonous and bright. Lego also do not want.

@mericle Are you sure you posted this in the right forum?

1 Like

Lovely writing, Xorana. I always imagine Sabina as Cyprian’s younger sister. I love what you’ve done here. Super fun. And in that same frame, I always have Cyprian desperately in love with Sonya but they can never be together which is why he looks so sad. Thanks for the read!

Hope you get a movie out of this.

this was beautifully done, and now i will always look at the characters in this way. well done!