Sabina or Seshat for Raid/War Defense

Hi all,

as the title so descriptively says:

Should I replace Sabina with Seshat in my raid/war defense?

Currently running: Sabina + 8 / Gormek +8 / Kiril +3 / Inari +1 / Jack O’Hare +7

Should I go with: Seshat (4/21 and climing fast)/ Inari / Kiril / Gormek / Jack ? Or a different arrangement?

I use Kiril as tank because, I figure, attackers will stack Green and be punished by Gormek. Jack at wing because fast mana + frailty. Inari is also frail, but she’s average mana so could use a little help to gain mana.

I’ve tried:
Margaret +1 as flank in place of Jack
Proteus +12 replacing Sabina in wing
Li Xiu +9 as tank, replacing Inari

but find I hold more cups with the current defense.

Other options:

1. Green: Gregorion 3/70, Skittleskull +3
  2. Red: None really (Lance +14 as he is my only usable fighter, Scarlett +3, baby Boldtusk 1/9 and climbing)
  3. Blue: Aegir 3/70, Sonya 4/1 and climbing, Triton +6
  4. Yellow: Chao 4/39 and climbing, Rana 2/1 but have mats to ascend to 3/70
  5. Purple: Aeron 3/70

thanks in advance!

A fully leveled 4 star is generally always a better idea than a 3/70 5 star. Seshat’s special sounds ahMAZING and seems would suit your team well! I would wait until you have her maxed to make the trade, though.

1 Like

I like raiding with proteus but I wouldn’t run him for defense. His attack is too unpredictable when you don’t get to pick who to incapacitate.

2 Likes

I would try for at least one night
Scarlet, sabina inari, seshat, Jack ohare.
Something like that

2 Likes

If you check Seshat’s attack power at 4/21, I’m 99% sure that it’s lower than a Sabina+8. Sabina actually has really good AP. So as others said, once Seshat is fully levelled then swap her in at the same position so the dispel goes off first.

1 Like

thanks all for the input. you’re right, Seshat’s attach at 4/23 is 676, while Sabina +8 has 714. I’ll wait until I level Seshat up a bit before swapping her in.

and I agree, Proteus works great on raid offense, but after experimenting with him in defense, I think he doesn’t work quite as well as Sabina or Seshat would.

1 Like

I would try for at least one night
Scarlet, sabina inari, seshat, Jack ohare.
Something like that

Interesting lineup, thanks Mezviets! I’ve never thought of Inari as a tank, but with two good Purples flanking her, could be worth it. Maybe Kiril in place of Scarlett for a nice buff and second healer… I’ll give it some thought.

Kiril / Seshat / Inari / Sabina / Jack… hm…

2 Likes