S2 best macaw levels

TitanXP

6h

Hello, could someone help me please? I’d like to know the most energy efficient s2 province/level to kill the yellow macaws… ty

3 Likes

why bother all u get is an avatar big deal

I want the avatar and then it unlocks another avatar

Which one does it unlock?

Because it’s fun?? Something different to do other than grind for xp?! Some of us actually play for the fun factor!

5 Likes

I’d actually like to know too. I’m like 288 out of the 500 (I think it’s 500). I just noticed the mission today. I guess I got most of my birds from S2 province 1 stage 1. I usually hit that quite a bit to farm kits and swords.

1 Like

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/mais-guide-to-efficient-farming-list-of-best-lvls-to-farm-monster-different-resources-wanted-missions-and-xp/1327/204?u=ripcode

1 Like

The second tier wants you to kill 800 undead privateers (not to confuse with undead captains and undead marauders!). The reward is a “skull” avatar. I don’t know about tier III, I am not there yet. The stage 2-1-1 is probably not the best place to kill yellow macaws, it get’s you (usually) only 3 macaw kills per fight.

1 Like

Right on stormy! You should check out our alliance sometime… do u have either line or discord?

1 Like

@ripcode tyvm 20 characters

Thanks! I don’t have either. Those are chat right? I play on my iPad.

1 Like

Yes @Stormy they are communication apps that almost every alliance uses. Well, at least one or the othern anyway. They’re free, and can be dloaded from the Istore. Lol i have galaxy (droid tab) so it’s called the play store. Idk where apps are in I tablets.

@Stormy what alliance are you in? I’m in Blazing Dawn II. MY player name is Apollo’s €mpire

1 Like

After that it’s 1200 ice kitsunes for a fox avatar.

2 Likes

Thanks for that @Rduke77

There is also a quest for defeating poison gas levels, so I’ve been farming province 1 level 3

2 Likes

I believe I did 3.5 for the yellow mccaw and poison mist quest

1 Like

I’m the leader of Celestial Avengers. It’s not really an alliance, just Hubby and me :joy:I am waiting for a friend to join though. We are both very casual players, don’t do alliance wars and hubby doesn’t do PVP except for end stage of provinces. My EP name is Swiftfawn_Surestryde (long story)

1 Like

Hey, nothing wrong with a casual approach! Sometimes the game can drive you nuts and then it no longer becomes fun, but more of a personal vendetta lol. Well GL to u and Mr. Surestryde ( ok triple checked and yes, I spelled it correctly) ty again for the info! Lmk if u need an answer sometime along the way!

1 Like

Here’s a screen shot of the next obtainable avatar. :slight_smile:

3 Likes